First Grow

• Thread starter JohnGalt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JohnGalt

JohnGalt

Hello all. I've recently started to piece together my first growroom/house. Once I've put it all together I'll post a log using everyones experience and knowledge as my aid. I'm new to this but I've done months of reading and homework. Not trying to underestimate experience at all but I feel like I can do it. I'm going to be using the scrog method as I feel that it seems superior. (Novice pov anyway). I'm going to have three full size rooms for the grow. two for veg/flower and one for mother/cuttlings. The veg and flower rooms aren't going to be dedicated to their jobs as I'm going to go from veg to flower all in the same room. (Not sure why individuals don't do this as often as I can't think of many negatives. Let me know)

I've got 5500 in the equipment you see below and expect about 3 more excluding hardware for the rooms. Wish me luck and if you have any golden rules or opinions for a rookie please share as all advice(negative and postive) are welcome.

First grow
First grow 2
First grow 3
First grow 4
First grow 5
First grow 6
BrianDirt

BrianDirt

I would of been in a dream to start with all that you have there, but at the same time maybe to overwhelmed with too much. I like the fact you did your homework and have a plan, that is going to go a long way. The other thing is try and not over do it but I have a feeling you may have a hard time with that one.

So one room for moms and clones only, then move the clones in to the two other rooms to veg for a month, then flower for two more. So this will leave you three months of veg time in the mom/clone room to ready for the next cycle. If you plan on drying in the veg/flower rooms then add a few more weeks for the moms/clones.

Or something like that ]

JohnGalt

JohnGalt

I would of been in a dream to start with all that you have there, but at the same time maybe to overwhelmed with too much. I like the fact you did your homework and have a plan, that is going to go a long way. The other thing is try and not over do it but I have a feeling you may have a hard time with that one.

So one room for moms and clones only, then move the clones in to the two other rooms to veg for a month, then flower for two more. So this will leave you three months of veg time in the mom/clone room to ready for the next cycle. If you plan on drying in the veg/flower rooms then add a few more weeks for the moms/clones.

Or something like that ]

Thanks Brian. That's kinda what I had in mind as for the cycles. I still haven't completely decided on the plan. After I read your comment and thought about it a little more, three months to prepare a new batch of clones does seem a bit much.
I'm open to different theories or ideas to utilize three rooms effectively. I'd love a few members to bounce a few ideas around if anyone has any input.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I know this was 3 months ago and hope everything is goin well for you. A few months of reading helps alittle and thats about it, you need experience so dont have huge expectations and dont get give up if you ruin your first crop. I researched for 5 years before my first grow and it still wasn't perfect. The good thing is that your confident and you got resources so just be patient and dont rush it (watering, nutes, flowering, ect..) that is a big mistake people make. IMO you have to visit your plants at least once a day and check the soil, temps, ect.. to make sure they are not stressed. Its been three months lets get some updates bro, good luck!

Top Bottom