First Grow

• Thread starter NePaGrowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NePaGrowers

NePaGrowers

New to the site: Originally posted this in the wrong forum--sorry.

Hey guys, new to the community. This is gonna be my first thread on my first grow in the new room. It's really my roommate and I, not just me. We'll both be updating and posting on here. Righ now I have a couple seeds germinating: 6-7 unknown name the we received or free & 1 Blueberry. This is just so I can see how everything is working. I have Cheeto Kush seeds and Strawberry Cough seeds that I can't wait to pop. This is the contents of my setup.

-Room dimensions- 15x8x4
The room is covered entirely in Poly PVC black and white. White side is facing out.
-600w ballist with one Extreme blue dual arc MH&HPS bulb (75,000 lumens) with adjustable height.
-8" fan for air intake and 6" fan for air out with carbon filter. We'll have an air exchange every 5-10 mins or so.
-Submergable air pump with 2-3mm tubing for watering.
-8 3gallon smartpots
-All organic nutrients and grow medium for the whole entire cycle.
Medium is Sunshine AdvanceUltra Coir (premium coconut coir blend)
And Nutrients are made by General Organics and consist of:
-BioThrive Grow 4-3-3
-BioThrive Bloom 2-4-4
-CaMg+ (Calcium & Mangnesium supplement)
-BioRoot (Root Booster) 1-1-1
-BioWeed (Cold processed seaweed) 0.2-0-0.3
-BioBud (Bloom Booster) 0.5-0.1-1
-BioMarine (Cold processed squid) 2-3-1
-Black Diamond (Liquid humic acids) 0-0-1

That seems to be everything. If I forgot anything, kindly let me know to see if I have or need it. Ill post pics of everything once those pop. I really can't wait to pop those Cheeto Kush seeds and to just do something I enjoy doing all year round. Marijuana really is a gift from Mother Nature and shouldn't be kept from the public. It's great medicine and relaxation inhibitor. Well stay posted guys and stay high.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Welcome to the farm and good luck on the new room. I like the unknown seeds, never now whats going to pop up !!

Top Bottom