First Grow

• Thread starter manicman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicman

manicman

manicman

manicman

well thanks for the kind welcome! both are from the elites from a couple 20 packs that a friend grew out and i was lucky enough to get some healthy seeds. his product is outrageous, now its my turn! bigjay- its all i had the space/ funds and resources for but im so excited! thank you for the boost cuz ive been a little concerned it might be small from the lack of room. theyre lioking great though, im tryng to post pics bit theyre to big so im figuring out how to resize them.... im a low tech man in a high tech world..;)

manicman

manicman

day 2 under the hps and theyre boomin! thirsty girls, humidity is slightly down during light and heat is slighty up from switching to hps so i put another small fan and am in there every 30 mnutes or so spraying the bottom of the leaves. when im consistent with that it stays 28-35% if not it drops to about 23-26% so im going tonight to grab another small humidifier to have during the 12 on. i love em but id rather not have to tend to them every half hour!! theyre looking beautiful and healthy from what i see. ill post more pics tomorrow to get some feedback!

-j

manicman

manicman

thank you! hopefully it stays this way. the temp stays pretty well between 73-80 and drops about 4-7° every half hour when i have to spray the bottoms to keep the humidity where i want it. just got back from store though and got another small humid that ill be putting in when the lights go on. :D

manicman

manicman

day 3 of flower. wite pistols shootin out from all 4!! 1213140611 1213140611a 1213140612i havent seen any deficiencies yet but this is my first run by myself so i could be way wrong. ive been bible humping that jorge cervantes book and its seriously helped so much

manicman

manicman

this is the set up during 12 on... keeps it at about 32-35% at 72-75°. 12 off the temp stays about 65-70 at 40-45% humidity- is that too dramatic a change in humidity? am i stressing the plants at all? its much less of a change than i had before but it would be nice to find out now before i see a problem... im going to do some research, if this is normal and nothing to worry about than ease my mind please!!! ;)

manicman

manicman

with both fans and both humidifiers on, now that its all settled its staying at 38-42% with the lights on and 43-48% with the lights off, is that still ok? @draco

Top Bottom