First Grow

• Thread starter blazeuno505
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blazeuno505

Just wanted to show my first grow ever. Wasn't easy, but its starting to look like its gonna pay off. First grow First grow 2

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

My first grow was in high school. I got 6 ounces off two females and a hermed. My second harvest was like almost 3 weeks ago and I got like a q bag. I had alot of problems. Like I'm surprised I even got a harvest. 1 female out of 9 plants. Fungus gnats. Fungus (mushrooms), a shit ton of light problems. Revegged right after the flip pretty much and fucked up her speed. Now I might be looking at a big harvest off of my first dwc all the way through. I'm hoping to get more than 3 ounces, praying I come come close to .6g/watt. If I get close to .6/watt I will have 7 ounces to last me til next harvest. Master og genetics.

B

blazeuno505

Where were all your problems coming from? One thing I did before I even setup my dwc was scrubbed everything with Clorox and sprayed Lysol. I made sure my water temp was at 75 or below.I always changed my nutes every 7 days.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Nice job on that Louie 13!
Welcome to the farm.
Peace

My first grow was in high school. I got 6 ounces off two females and a hermed. My second harvest was like almost 3 weeks ago and I got like a q bag. I had alot of problems. Like I'm surprised I even got a harvest. 1 female out of 9 plants. Fungus gnats. Fungus (mushrooms), a shit ton of light problems. Revegged right after the flip pretty much and fucked up her speed. Now I might be looking at a big harvest off of my first dwc all the way through. I'm hoping to get more than 3 ounces, praying I come come close to .6g/watt. If I get close to .6/watt I will have 7 ounces to last me til next harvest. Master og genetics.

Gnats and mushrooms sound like overwatering issues.

Best of luck.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
You have a bigger learning curve with dwc now.
Theres a lot more to go wrong.
But.
Good luck.

B

blazeuno505

It was tricky at first. You'll get it down within the first few weeks. Water temp is everything.

B

blazeuno505

I had 7 buckets connected and was having slime issues throughout. I run em individually now. It's more work but you don't have to worry about your water going bad just cause one plant.

Limonene

Limonene

Well done @blazeuno505 for a first attempt that looks great. You are going to really enjoy your first smoke!
The trick is never rest on your knowledge, there is ALWAYS something that can be done to improve your set up!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Oct 10
20151010 190315
she already hit the light and I had to move her. This morning she was 11 inches from the light at her highest leaf, this evening she was 10 inches from the light at the highest leaf from light.

Top Bottom