First Grow

• Thread starter PDXLifted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDXLifted

PDXLifted

What's up folks, first grow here in Oregon done in compliance with all laws. I started on May 6 with a couple verified clones from a friend of the Citrus Sap strain, and then got a couple clones of Bubblegum 2 weeks later on the 20th. They vegged in a 3x3 tent indoors with a 250w LED, 150 W HPS, and 4 large CFL bulbs. I topped, LST, FIM'd, and super cropped the ladies in attempts to learn as much as possible. They've all grown in fox farms organic soil, and are in 5 gallon pots which is my largest mistake in hindsight but I'm happy to learn from it. After switching over to 12/12 and a 600w HPS the temps in the tent got out of control, forcing me to get creative and to build a hoop house outdoors with a light deprivation set up. Here are the ladies today on day 30 of flower.
The first pictures are the bubble gums, third is a picture of the citrus saps this morning. The final two are the citrus sap two days ago.
#ProudPapa.

The second crop is a month or so away from being ready which should perfectly coincide with harvest time and the natural flowering season outdoors. The Internet is a beautiful thing

One love.

First grow
First grow 2
First grow 3
First grow 4
First grow 5
PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Thank you so much for that compliment!! Every morning and afternoon is Christmas in my backyard. Lol.

Do yall have any recommendations for an automatic watering system for canna is? I have a $150 budget and would like to get something set up. Watering the girls twice a day is taking up a lot of time!!

Wisher619

Wisher619

15 gal plastic/bpa free trashcan
1 250-400 gph water pump
some pvc 1/2" pipe
1 sprinkler head drip converter
some 1/4" line...a pack of 2gph drippers
a standard 1 minute interval hydrofarm digital timer
1 air pump
air line
air stones

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

I cut some bamboo poles in half this morning and jury-rigged a trellis with some 4" cable ties to provide all the flowering ladies with some much needed support, as they are stacking like crazy. The girls seem quite a bit happier already; when I got home later they perked up and were smelled even more pungent. This little too spoke to me, though there are 40+ more just like it so it's hard to choose just one. In the past couple days the bubblegums started to live up to their reputation of large colas (relative to the size of the plant). Ill post a picture of them this weekend.

One love.

Top Bottom