First Grow

• Thread starter Shawn MT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shawn MT

Shawn MT

Oh yeah today was the first day I noticed the buds growing fatter and not just taller. And I've bought seeds for 3 more strains, non fem this time too pop.

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

It looks to be at 50/50 clear and cloudy. Hope to cut within a week. The odd thing is that I have 3 and the largest one has the trichomes turning at a slower rate.

Hydro head

Hydro head

They can do that, same strains grown in same conditions can finish a week or more apart at times, can be a real pain

Create420

Create420

Ufountly the first test died ow well now going on same different way got same grow lite put them 12 on 12 off buy timer the new ones are likng it we see what will happen hope is hi never have up in life not starting now muhaha
You need to give them more lite for veg they need more like 18 on and 6off then you can flip to 12-12 when your ready to flip to flower

Leew421

Leew421

I would go one week past the time you think it's ready. Taking a small piece to a natural light to scope maybe more telling of trich color

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

Harvest is done, I ended up with 9.25 oz. dried but not cured, they're curing now. It smoke great, super stoney. So first grow is done and I harvested .53g per true watt. Thanks for everyone's help, I have 5 more currently a couple days into veg.

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

Hey man nice job so far!! Really looking strong and healthy!
Those smart pots are amazing i love them, what are those 3gallon?
Thanks, yeah they're 3's. After my current plants are done I'm going to try 5 gallons. My roots got pretty tight last time. Now all I have to decide on is butter or bubble hash.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thanks, yeah they're 3's. After my current plants are done I'm going to try 5 gallons. My roots got pretty tight last time. Now all I have to decide on is butter or bubble hash.
I love the bubble hash. Never tried any butter.

Top Bottom