First Grow!

• Thread starter Budtenda2018
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budtenda2018

Budtenda2018

These two plants are starting their fourth week on 12/12.

Unknown seeds decaying out of the bag I bought. 2 out of 3 are girls!

So they are under 1000w LED with 2 small led for side light.

Just started flowering about 8 days ago.

As soon as they were sexed I lollipopped them hard. Hope I didn’t take too much.

Scared I’m over feeding. Still doing a little nitrogen but mainly bud booster now.

I have super cropped/trained these since early. They are very flat and low.

I’m hoping for high yield. Wondering if I left too many tops.....

First grow
First grow 2
First grow 3
First grow 4
SmokeyMcBowl

SmokeyMcBowl

digging the training.
These two plants are starting their fourth week on 12/12.

Unknown seeds decaying out of the bag I bought. 2 out of 3 are girls!

So they are under 1000w LED with 2 small led for side light.

Just started flowering about 8 days ago.

As soon as they were sexed I lollipopped them hard. Hope I didn’t take too much.

Scared I’m over feeding. Still doing a little nitrogen but mainly bud booster now.

I have super cropped/trained these since early. They are very flat and low.

I’m hoping for high yield. Wondering if I left too many tops.....

scubascrog

scubascrog

Naw man great training! givin all them tops light. dig it!

O

organiclyfe

I was wondering if this would be a ok and legit set up to grow my 2 og kush seeds any tips hints or input would be helpful there is nothing to do but correct my set up in order to make these 2 og seeds into some potent tasty smelling medicine ok so for starters this will be an indoor grow using VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower for my lighting which costed me about 150 bucks alone I might add I have a tight budget for my 1st grow and only 2 og kush seeds to try my hand at it ok so my set up would include the above lighting system not cheap but not the best I can guess lol and for soil im gonna use roots organic thru the whole veg/flower period I read I could do this and it would be fine that this soil is packed with enough nutrients to last thru the whole growing process I also plan to use roots organic buddah bloom thru the flowering phase and of course get me some ph strips to make sure the water being used is at the desired 6.0 ok I want to do an all organic grow (as possible) any way now where im lost at is the nutrient schedule and the topping of the plants when/how to do it and what size pots for these 2 puppies and of course im going to hang dry the buds and then trim them when there all dry and cure the buds for a minmum of 30 days to a max of at least 60 ima try to go some where inbetween there if it goes as well as I hope this does im looking for at least 3 ozs per plant or more and nice dense nugs with any where between 17% to 23% thc if its possible with my setup i plan to use and budget the grow will be done in a small closet any tips or hints would be helpful even if your tip or hint isn't dealing with any thing ive mentioned just any help would be appreciated before I germinate these 2 babies lol even if u have a suggestion for my setup I do plan to add a fan thermostat humidity gauge and all as well remember this is my first grow so id like to keep it simple and cheap but my ogg kush dank and medical quality lol and here is my grow light for those who aren't familiar with it ill post the specs below with a picture of it
Product description

Welcome to the VIPARSPECTRA V450 LED Grow Light, with optimal full spectrum layout, reflector design and excellent heat dissipation system, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and bloom at all growth stages.

Design:
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.

- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.

- With excellent heat dissipation system, the light stays cool and very quiet, runs 70% cooler than HID lights.

- Daisy chain feature assists growers to use multiple lights together with less outlet.

Specifications:
- Dimensions: 15.8x8.4x2.4 inches
- Item Weight: 6.4 lbs
- Replaces a 400W HPS/MH
- Use for all stages grow and flowering
- Vegetative Coverage at 24": 2.5x2.5ft
- Flowering Coverage at 18": 2x2ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 200W±3%
- (90pcs) High Intensity 5W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz