• Thread starter markesparza1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markesparza1

markesparza1

First harvest first grow 1 plant under 400w hps

Toaster79

Toaster79

You should let this go another 2-3 weeks. Probbably harvested doubble what you did now.

markesparza1

markesparza1

You should let this go another 2-3 weeks. Probbably harvested doubble what you did now.
You tho k it will affect the bud a whole lot as far as potency I took it all the way to 9 weeks

ken dog

ken dog

They say earlier is a more energetic high, and later is a more couchlock high... That's what they say.:)

ken dog

ken dog

My bud is ready to smoke in 7 days... Maybe 5.

I like to dry in 40 to 45% humidity.

That is not the recommended relative humidity however, closer to 55 or 60%.

I set mine out on the net for 24 hours, then bag it for 12 hours... then set it out on the net for another 12 hours, then bag it again and check it with a hygrometer.
I start bagging it at 65- 67% and let it get down to 60-62% relative humidity by opening the bag for a half hour at a time, two or three times a day, then, whenever the hygrometer says it is above 65%RH.
The bags pictured below, are ready to vent for 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Major CBD

Major CBD

What's a good humidity to hang your buds in??
Definitely hang dry in a climate controlled room and shoot for 50%. It won't be perfectly at 50 but if you aim small hit small. Same principle on the firing range.

Major CBD

Major CBD

A consideration with the yield might be the low level HID. I've never ran or seen someone run a 400 for a grow more official than a personal closet grow.

markesparza1

markesparza1

Definitely hang dry in a climate controlled room and shoot for 50%. It won't be perfectly at 50 but if you aim small hit small. Same principle on the firing range.
Do you want any kind of circulation in the room

markesparza1

markesparza1

A consideration with the yield might be the low level HID. I've never ran or seen someone run a 400 for a grow more official than a personal closet grow.
It was a 4x4 tent one plant about 5ft tall but I got a 1k now

Toaster79

Toaster79

You tho k it will affect the bud a whole lot as far as potency I took it all the way to 9 weeks

Well if you took it all the way down to 9 weeks then it must be done

What's that got to do with harvesting too early?

Major CBD

Major CBD

Well if you took it all the way down to 9 weeks then it must be done

What's that got to do with harvesting too early?
I'm just saying his yield may look lite because he's only running a 400. I thought he said he took it the full flower time.

Major CBD

Major CBD

It was a 4x4 tent one plant about 5ft tall but I got a 1k now
Well in that case...... I would LOVE to see the light penetration to the lower branches. A 5 footer in a grow tent is no joke. I just have this image in my head of a Sativa dominate Christmas tree in this little 4x4. Let's see her!

markesparza1

markesparza1

This was like at 3 weeks and it wasn't even done stretching it's the only pic I got but the pic was at eye level

Latest posts

Top Bottom