First harvest, way too early but hey

• Thread starter mashy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mashy

mashy

Hi all,

Today I decided to cut and hang half a plant that got a little damaged in the recent storms. I know it's way too early but there were a few snapped branches and I'm a medicinal user so trying to save some pennies. Still leaving the undamaged plants to ripen

I don't know if it will be usable, I haven't even started flushing yet. Gonna start flushing the plant today and harvest the rest of it in a week or so.

Here is a pic before harvest, and some photos of my drying room. All of this is from half a plant - and I grew 7. Might have overdone it 😳

Note the awesome 1980s tiger print on the wall. The previous owners left it behind when they moved out - score!
IMG20210325141139.jpg
IMG20210325140706.jpg
IMG20210325140857.jpg

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hi all,

Today I decided to cut and hang half a plant that got a little damaged in the recent storms. I know it's way too early but there were a few snapped branches and I'm a medicinal user so trying to save some pennies. Still leaving the undamaged plants to ripen

I don't know if it will be usable, I haven't even started flushing yet. Gonna start flushing the plant today and harvest the rest of it in a week or so.

Here is a pic before harvest, and some photos of my drying room. All of this is from half a plant - and I grew 7. Might have overdone it 😳

Note the awesome 1980s tiger print on the wall. The previous owners left it behind when they moved out - score!View attachment 1106338View attachment 1106339View attachment 1106344
gotta do what you gotta do!

Latest posts

Top Bottom