First Hempy Bucket Grow.

• Thread starter OkoleHau
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OkoleHau

OkoleHau

First hempy bucket grow
Aloha all! Was curious to try a hempy bucket grow. The ladies are 45 days into flower already but I thought I’d throw up pics from when I started to now. I know ass backwards.

OkoleHau

OkoleHau

I put em in 1 gallon pails and decided to run with that size from start to finish. I used 50/50 black cinder and perlite.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Nice. I have a couple hempys going along with my normal plants to see how it goes in comparison. From what I’ve seen, when to water is a bit tricky at first, but am liking em. I’ll be along for the ride on this one. Nice lights you got there

OkoleHau

OkoleHau

Nice. I have a couple hempys going along with my normal plants to see how it goes in comparison. From what I’ve seen, when to water is a bit tricky at first, but am liking em. I’ll be along for the ride on this one. Nice lights you got there
Thanks! I’ve been feeding/watering every other day and it seems to work. I’m surprised how big they have gotten. It’s surprisingly easy now that I got a feel for it.

OkoleHau

OkoleHau

About a week in flower. There are 2 Barney’s Farm LSD, 1 BFarm Peyote Critical, 1 Jinxproof Tap Out OG and a mystery seed from a friend.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Gots to have that mystery seed from a friend going. Right on. You seem to keep it nice and clean and those plants are looking mint!

OkoleHau

OkoleHau

As far as lighting goes it’s a mixed bag of lights. 1- electric sky 180w. 1- AUTOCOB 55w. 1- Rapid LED logic puck 100w. and 1- Optic1xl 100w. As the girls get further into flower I switch out the Optic1xl for a CMH 315 with a Grower’s Choice 3K R lamp.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

As far as lighting goes it’s a mixed bag of lights. 1- electric sky 180w. 1- AUTOCOB 55w. 1- Rapid LED logic puck 100w. and 1- Optic1xl 100w. As the girls get further into flower I switch out the Optic1xl for a CMH 315 with a Grower’s Choice 3K R lamp.
Man you live in Hawaii and have a nice 315.. that’s livin

OkoleHau

OkoleHau

Man you live in Hawaii and have a nice 315.. that’s livin
I love growing outdoors but pest management becomes a full time job. I’m now in a shack that’s open on all sides so there’s great airflow but I don’t have to worry about mites and caterpillars. And the plants catch the sun for part of the day too.

Top Bottom