first hydro grow!

• Thread starter jojo622
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jojo622

jojo622

first hydro grow so i figured i could use everyones help.....ok here we go i have a custom 12'x24' shed. i then put a wall up to split it in 2 and fully insulated the back room for flowering which is approx. 9.5'x12' i have a titan controls ebb & flow 12 pot setup and i modified it so it is a top feed drip system....this only takes up like a quarter of the room so plenty of room for expansion!!!!

im going to try out the an line of jungle juice with the voodoo juice,great white,bud candy,b-52,etc....

i plan on expanding as i go and i definetly need to build a small veg room asap
and i kinda aready got my clone area squared away so this is where im at so far....again all help/advise will be greatly appreciated as i plan to gro some high quality meds.......maybe some platinum and the planets are back around so maybe jupitor or mars og i should have clones by next week....just waiting on funds so far.... ive been infatuated with the mpb's but im not sure if i wanna pay those electricity bills so maybe eventaully a staduim or something....ill see how this bucket system goes becuase it is expandable!!

so let me know what you think....im open to all criticism!!!

First hydro grow
First hydro grow 2
First hydro grow 3
First hydro grow 4
First hydro grow 5
First hydro grow 6
jojo622

jojo622

imma get some platinum/bubba and most like some mars og........but id really like to find real lemon og....

jojo622

jojo622

thanks guys im gunna go with some platinum/bubba and some mars og from this clone spot nearby or if i can find platinum og(without bubba) or lemon og id definitely jump on them

jojo622

jojo622

im curious though i plan on adding c02 during flower stages.....the veg stage dosent need it right????? or am i wrong?

jojo622

jojo622

some more pics.....should have clones in there within a week!

S6300055
S6300054
S6300053
S6300052
S6300051
jojo622

jojo622

running mostly platinum og....but i have some headband og and abusive og.....also some sour kush..........

quin

quin

Looks good for your first go! Wish i had been so organized the first time i tried.

jojo622

jojo622

trust me this has been a process......ive encountered every problem i probly could by now......wish i would have planned better! im still battling the dreaded mites......they just dont fucking go away......i tried neem oil and habenero spray.....im trying to avoid pesticides!

salmon

salmon

P.s I've heard good things about predatory mites. Never used them personally, but from what I've been told and read, they are very effective (at against spider mites). Maybe worth checking out if trying to avoid pesticides.

~ S

jojo622

jojo622

i still havent even started flowering yet.....maybe the 28th or so the platinum og has really been a lil bitch to me.....my friend cut them off his mothers on march 30th and i rooted them and vegged them....lol as you can see by the extended veg all the problems ive gone through....pm,nute burn,mites,some kinda black beetles and some root issues also...

jojo622

jojo622

yeah ive heard of the predatory mites...but there expensive and you gotta hatch em........ive too many mixed results to be confident in them.....

jojo622

jojo622

there not the red ones...i think there 2 spotted spider mites but im not 100%

jojo622

jojo622

they are black ones thats all i really know...havent got one under a scope yet....

Top Bottom