First Hydroponic Grow Help, Autoflower Seeds

• Thread starter Dankness420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dankness420

Dankness420

1. Hello, this is my first grow in aeroponics and i needed some pointers, im using a General hydroponics rainforest system, i started my seeds in Rootit! Sponges using a humidity dome, 4 poped up, one is yellowing for some reason, i an feeding with first feed from rootit, when to i move them to the system, they are 2weeks now from seed, fixed a light issue and i was wondering should i ph or should i just give regular water at this point? I will use clay pepples and place the sponge in the middle and cover it with pebbles, when do i start giving nutes? I know that i should start real slow with 1/4 strength but when? Feeding chart says now though i still have them in the humidity dome and i open the top flaps once a day for them to breathe, any help on this will be so helpful

2. I have the general hydroponics flora series, i also do have some fox farms nutes, which do u guys recommend?

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

1. Hello, this is my first grow in aeroponics and i needed some pointers, im using a General hydroponics rainforest system, i started my seeds in Rootit! Sponges using a humidity dome, 4 poped up, one is yellowing for some reason, i an feeding with first feed from rootit, when to i move them to the system, they are 2weeks now from seed, fixed a light issue and i was wondering should i ph or should i just give regular water at this point? I will use clay pepples and place the sponge in the middle and cover it with pebbles, when do i start giving nutes? I know that i should start real slow with 1/4 strength but when? Feeding chart says now though i still have them in the humidity dome and i open the top flaps once a day for them to breathe, any help on this will be so helpful

2. I have the general hydroponics flora series, i also do have some fox farms nutes, which do u guys recommend?

New grower here. I went with the GH Flora series for my grow after doing a lot of reading. Might try Advanced Nutrients for my next grow.

As far as when to use nutes you want to be using now for sure. I believe you want to be using 1/2 strength of recommended GH dosage, although I know some people use up to 80% of recommended dosage. It really depends on how your plants are feeding on it and how your PH balances out. You should also be checking PPM on your nutes to make sure they are in a good range.

Dankness420

Dankness420

New grower here. I went with the GH Flora series for my grow after doing a lot of reading. Might try Advanced Nutrients for my next grow.

As far as when to use nutes you want to be using now for sure. I believe you want to be using 1/2 strength of recommended GH dosage, although I know some people use up to 80% of recommended dosage. It really depends on how your plants are feeding on it and how your PH balances out. You should also be checking PPM on your nutes to make sure they are in a good range.
Yeah i was thinking its about time, do i move them to the hydro system tonight then, im waiting on my meters to arrive all i have atm is my ph meter

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Yeah i was thinking its about time, do i move them to the hydro system tonight then, im waiting on my meters to arrive all i have atm is my ph meter

Hmmm, not sure about risk vs reward if you don't have a TDS meter. You're definitely going to want to make sure your base water is low PPM, and you'll want to measure your nutes too. I think you have a little more time before you have to move them. That's just my 2 cents. I'd honestly let some more experienced growers weigh in on it though.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Big question, what are you using for a light source? You said aeroponics so what is your exact set up like? Key to success for me with 8 t5 bulbs and the GH lineup:
5ml cal mag plus, 2.5 ml rhizotonic, 2.5 ml grow, 2.5ml micro and 2.5ml bloom, add 2.5ml silica blast optional. I add them with lanky strains to strengthen them up. That's per one five gallon bucket, ppms are around 250 to 300

Top Bottom