First Indoor Grow And About Four Weeks From Harvest

• Thread starter Growin Grass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

and nervous as hell
Spotted two specks of the powdery mildew yesterday and gave everyone a light spray of sns as a precaution, I figure from here on out I won't be spraying them at all. My White Russian is yellowing way early, my first thought was nutes lockout, flush/ph check... still yellow. Think it might have been partially from LO as I got off the schedule on a brain fart, but now I think she's just screaming for potassium. Oh well, ya learn some, and the buds are still growing quite nicely on her.
This place has been invaluable to me, just been scouring all the old posts and cramming in as much as possible.
I started off with a little t5, a few bag seeds, no air flow, too cold, etc.
come a long way just in one grow.
Thanks for your help everyone and for reading my wake and bake ramblings :D

Oh and why isn't there a super baked looking smiley?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

and nervous as hell
Spotted two specks of the powdery mildew yesterday and gave everyone a light spray of sns as a precaution, I figure from here on out I won't be spraying them at all. My White Russian is yellowing way early, my first thought was nutes lockout, flush/ph check... still yellow. Think it might have been partially from LO as I got off the schedule on a brain fart, but now I think she's just screaming for potassium. Oh well, ya learn some, and the buds are still growing quite nicely on her.
This place has been invaluable to me, just been scouring all the old posts and cramming in as much as possible.
I started off with a little t5, a few bag seeds, no air flow, too cold, etc.
come a long way just in one grow.
Thanks for your help everyone and for reading my wake and bake ramblings :D

Oh and why isn't there a super baked looking smiley?

Make sure you have a solid handle on what is happening during your dark period,.....if you are hot when the lights go out the RH% will skyrocket once it cools off. If PM is showing you rally can't afford to 'wait it out and see' be sure your getting the RH% down to its target ASAP.

Also make sure you don't have ANY loose leaves hanging around the floor,....if they are there they hold RH like a sponge and give it back + when the room dries out a little. that will increase your issues with PM 10 fold.

Hope that helps, i always feel like i'm holding my breath for the last MONTH of flowering even when its going perfectly, so i feel ya on that for sure.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Make sure you have a solid handle on what is happening during your dark period,.....if you are hot when the lights go out the RH% will skyrocket once it cools off. If PM is showing you rally can't afford to 'wait it out and see' be sure your getting the RH% down to its target ASAP.

Also make sure you don't have ANY loose leaves hanging around the floor,....if they are there they hold RH like a sponge and give it back + when the room dries out a little. that will increase your issues with PM 10 fold.

Hope that helps, i always feel like i'm holding my breath for the last MONTH of flowering even when its going perfectly, so i feel ya on that for sure.
Yeah, just bumped my exhaust way up should keep my RH about 40-50
Thanks for the heads up about the leaves, I try not to get lazy about it because I figure it's a good way to invite bugs or blight but I didn't think about how much moisture they could give off.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Here's some pics as of today gotta thank my lovely fiancé for helping me set my white balance

White Russian

Whitewidow web

Pot of Gold

Pog web

Cub-a-licious (Random bag seed)

Cubalicious web

Lala Land (random bag seed)

Lala web

Juicy Fruit

Juicyfruit web

Emerald City Purps (whatever that is)

Ecp web

And last Toxie (random bag seed runt that my fiancé named after The Toxic Avenger when it didn't like and early nuts and grew all fucked up. I was going to scrap it but she talked me into keeping it because she thought it was cute)

Tox web

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Yeah, just bumped my exhaust way up should keep my RH about 40-50
Thanks for the heads up about the leaves, I try not to get lazy about it because I figure it's a good way to invite bugs or blight but I didn't think about how much moisture they could give off.

YOUR WELCOME,....i love it when people actually give me a reason to not be lazy!

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

32 Days

White Russian still yellow but good size buds

Werfull0325 web

Wr0325 web

Cubalicious

Cub0325 web

Emerald City Purps

Ecp0325

Gotta thank my better half for editing that last one that I took out of focus

Top Bottom