First Indoor grow from seed. Grow diary

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Week 2 update
5/7- watered 75ml distilled water

5/11- watered 50ml distilled water, moved seedlings into the "no tent" with fan, changed day hours from 2:30pm-8:30am to 4:30pm-10:30am

Current pics from today 5/13, 10 days from sprout

IMG 20220513 194940
IMG 20220513 194938

IMG 20220513 194941
Last edited:
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Encountered a slight hiccup today, it looks to me like a part of the surface of the new growth has almost peeled or flaked off. The other of the two plants shows nothing like it so I'm wondering if it was due to the fan as the affected one was closer to the fan. Switched them places for now, hopefully that might help something
IMG 20220517 173128387

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Week 3 update:
5/15- transplanted into one gallon pots watered 200 ml distilled water

5/19- watered 300 ml distilled water

5/20- diatomaceous earth on soil for preventive measures

Don't have any current pics right now will post some tonight when home from work.

So far so good!

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

I really did not want to put them in this closet as one of my last couple plants got a spider mite infestation towards the end but they were outgrowing their current grow space too fast.
(I say towards the end but I'm almost convinced they came with the clone)

I managed to get myself a tent but it won't be here for several more days so I decided to clean down the closet with bleach and water and let it air out overnight before putting the young plants in this morning.

I'm hoping that between my cleaning, the diatomaceous earth on the soil, and the Green cleaner I'm planning to use as a preventative measure will keep them nasty s**** off these plants LOL.

The very last thing I want to do is take spider mites into my brand new tent but the tops of the plants would be touching the light bulbs if I left them in their box in meantime 😅 can't wait on ups anymore

Also they went from 9 watt purple Walmart grow light to a HLG 260 v2 rspec at what I think is 30% power on the dimmer
(Started at lowest and turned up 3 times. Started at brightness and turned down 7 times so I'm guessing that's 30% out of 100)

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

My bad man, took it the wrong way. Yeah hydro is nice 😅
Nah you're good haha yeah I was agreeing with you saying that your hydro looks badass and more like a bush than it does a "plant" compared to the soil pic
Where do you get your seeds from??
These 2 came from a company in Oklahoma called 5 seeds, I use them and seedsman

Lpena93

Lpena93

Nah you're good haha yeah I was agreeing with you saying that your hydro looks badass and more like a bush than it does a "plant" compared to the soil pic

These 2 came from a company in Oklahoma called 5 seeds, I use them and seedsman
If you want, I can send you a fem white widow for the misunderstanding. These will be nice and bushy, you’re getting too much stretch with those genetics

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

If you want, I can send you a fem white widow for the misunderstanding. These will be nice and bushy, you’re getting too much stretch with those genetics
The misunderstanding is no problem really but hey if you want to then I welcome it LOL. Yeah I've been thinking these plants are exceptionally tall myself, they've been growing thick at the same time as tall though compared to other plants that I've seen stretch, I've been thinking it was because of the little Walmart grow bulbs I was using, you think it's the genetics instead?

Latest posts

Top Bottom