First Indoor Grow

• Thread starter Ar.BsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

lighten your feedings up see if that helps if not. Just gotta keep moveing down the list till it's figured out

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I normally don't feed till at least 3 sets of true leaves works for me lol .

Ashephard

Ashephard

I was gone ask the same thing with the clumps and stuff. Did you rip the rooters or something to try and make your own medium?
I did for that one. At first it stretched i tried to transplant to new RR and cover part of the stem.with pieces of RR

Ashephard

Ashephard

Alao I'm not using the top fees. Should I be Or ahould I stick to hand feeding?

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Would that turn them yellow yeah I had a fan on them that would dry out the mediums pretty quick
Hand feed when you transplant need to use some good soil I've never used rapid rooters ...... pic is a 3 week old seedling that's just ben toped

IMG 5833
G

Gtek

too much water during seedling stage can very well show the type of problems you are experiencing. If the medium is too wet the roots will have problems developing which can lead to difficulties. A fan at this point is not necessary. If this is your first grow i would suggest reading up on watering basics, you have to be conscious about the fact that the seedlings do not have a root system going through your pot yet so a single watering might last for a week or even longer if the medium is saturated. depending on what light you use and how close it is. you mentioned that there is a fan that dries out the medium this could complicate things.

How often do you water ?
also i would make a new thread out of courtesy to Ar.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Alao I'm not using the top fees. Should I be Or ahould I stick to hand feeding?
Way too early for a top feed, you need to make sure your roots are coming out of the rapid rooter. Water once every 2-3 Days until they do. Make it work for it’s water, Once they pop through, transplant in the dwc, make sure you’re getting your roots wet. Plucking leaves on a seedling isn’t smart either you’re only going to stunt it. I grew this white gorilla in soil for two weeks, stripped the soil and cleaned the roots and dropped straight into dwc. I’ve seen worse issues than this, hang in there!

5764B5F2 9F5E 4963 8E27 D569EACD6D4E
2983AD6E CE17 4CD9 943B 2AF78A3974E5
Ashephard

Ashephard

too much water during seedling stage can very well show the type of problems you are experiencing. If the medium is too wet the roots will have problems developing which can lead to difficulties. A fan at this point is not necessary. If this is your first grow i would suggest reading up on watering basics, you have to be conscious about the fact that the seedlings do not have a root system going through your pot yet so a single watering might last for a week or even longer if the medium is saturated. depending on what light you use and how close it is. you mentioned that there is a fan that dries out the medium this could complicate things.

How often do you water ?
also i would make a new thread out of courtesy to Ar.

Will do didn't mean to hijack your post. Starting journal today..
Thanks for the info... Honestly I have been watering everyday sometimes several times the RRs dry out quick it seems.
Right now I'm feeding only PH water with a little beneficial bacteria and some very little root stimulator. (Root 66 and hydroguard)

I believe they are over watered as well I'll try to let them dry out a little

Calichief

Calichief

Will do didn't mean to hijack your post. Starting journal today..
Thanks for the info... Honestly I have been watering everyday sometimes several times the RRs dry out quick it seems.
Right now I'm feeding only PH water with a little beneficial bacteria and some very little root stimulator. (Root 66 and hydroguard)

I believe they are over watered as well I'll try to let them dry out a little
When it comes to feeding and watering we tend to do it too much the way I’m doing that making me feel comfortable is early plants I soak first feed and let dry out and just saturate the top layer until roots and true leaves start coming in when I transplant I feed well first time and go 2to3 days before I feed like I actually wanna see it drying and the way I’ve noticed with my grow along side of pots It’ll space out between dirt and leaves I’ll slightly curl down your leaves lighten and also pot gets lighter if I have to feed everyday that tells me I neee to transplant

Ashephard

Ashephard

When it comes to feeding and watering we tend to do it too much the way I’m doing that making me feel comfortable is early plants I soak first feed and let dry out and just saturate the top layer until roots and true leaves start coming in when I transplant I feed well first time and go 2to3 days before I feed like I actually wanna see it drying and the way I’ve noticed with my grow along side of pots It’ll space out between dirt and leaves I’ll slightly curl down your leaves lighten and also pot gets lighter if I have to feed everyday that tells me I neee to transplant
Yeah I have both overwatered this girl then wenr the opposite and underwater... Right now trying to dail in.. They are in DWC.. In not going to water for several days. Hoping they chase the water hitting the bottom of the pots... Looking to dry out the top of the medium a bit...

Ashephard

Ashephard

Four plant total survived out of 20 seeds... I'm such a Nube... Although part of mean believes the seeds has something to do with it...

20180529 000845
20180529 110653
20180529 110535
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

The only thing in my res is bene bacteria and a little root 66 and sugar daddy... No nutes. Hydroguard full strength for seedling and root 66 only 1/3 of dose.
Add some N in there, you’re gonna need that to get it going too. Now that it’s submerged that’s gonna be it’s feeding source, you can go 1/4 strength

Ashephard

Ashephard

Add some N in there, you’re gonna need that to get it going too. Now that it’s submerged that’s gonna be it’s feeding source, you can go 1/4 strength
Should I use my boost, or grow nutes... Or both... They both seem to have some N. Or I can mix some superthrive into the water...

Ashephard

Ashephard

This one looks the healthiest followed my the one with the fried tips... Obviously nute burn... Thatd why I was scared to add more Nitrogen..

20180529 110516
20180529 110535

Latest posts

Top Bottom