First Indoor Hydro Grow

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

What up farmer,
This is my first indoor grow at all for that matter. Here's my set-up. 3'x3'x6.5' tent. 400w HPS with three fans trying to cool it off. One inline intake fan and one duct booster for exhaust. I'm running two waterfarms 24hrs. a day, and well they seem to be kicking ass. My two babies are from the best herb i think i've ever burned and that would be Headband. I have to post my pictures on this stupid website cause i can't download straight to farm for the life of me. Like i said this is my first grow ever so feedback would be awesome. Oh yeah. These pics are from today which is my first day of flowering. I will post pics every week. Hope you enjoy.

E

easytimer

They look good. How long did you veg for, only thing I might have done different would be let them get a bit bigger. Anyways, looks like you will be happy in a few months for sure. :smiley_joint:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

They look good. How long did you veg for, only thing I might have done different would be let them get a bit bigger. Anyways, looks like you will be happy in a few months for sure. :smiley_joint:

I wanted to veg them for another week or 2 but the space i'm working with is limited. I'm kinda afraid they'll get to close to the light. My next grow Ima have more buckets and more height to work with so believe me when i say Ima grow some big ol' amazonian ladies.:harvest:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Updated Pics

Some pics from my buddies camera. 2 days from 3 weeks into flowering. My first grow and these girls have taught me a lot. 1. Never under estimate the grow rate of a sativa. All the close ups of crystals came out kind of blurry so i scraped them. I'll snap some more when the buds get bigger. I might have repeated pics some but am high and don't care.:drunk Let me know what you think...

DSCN0882
DSCN0888
DSCN0891
DSCN0893
DSCN0899
DSCN0903
DSCN0906
DSCN0909
DSCN0923
DSCN0935
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Ron,

Where are the updates @ brotha??

How are things?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I would've updated but I got some bogus bud rot. And in a little bit of trouble.:whew Still yielded 1/2 lb. off those 2 plants after throwing 1/2 the buds away though. This time I'm blacking out my bedroom, made me a 3',4',5' light proof grow box for vegging and got a dehumidifier to go to war with humidity(live a block away from the beach). So ima start a new diary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom