First indoor MMJ grow, Day 2 of 12/12

• Thread starter TwoCreeks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TwoCreeks

Here are a few pictures of the second day of 12/12. I'm doing several strains (Green Crack and Flattop from clones, and my Sept. 1st outdoor strain crossed with Sour Diesel, OG Kush, and Green Crack x Blue Dream).
In soil (Ocean Forest) and organic, additions of perlite, worm castings, and bat guano, in 5 gallon Smart Pots.
4 x1000 HPS. Some of the plants from seed will wind up outside. Plants from seed are 6 weeks old and all showed sex during 18 hour veg.

IMG_8086.JPG

IMG_8080.JPG

My goals for this first grow are to recoup costs, narrow the focus on two strains for next time, and to decide how long I should veg in the future. These plants have veged for different periods, I want to see which work best as far as making the most efficient use of the space.

Thanks for looking in......

L

l0g1c4l

Hey man, you're gonna have some big trees there!! Whats your light set up?

T

TwoCreeks

Four 1000w HPS in Hydrofarm Predator Hoods cooled by night air through an in-line 10" MaxFan.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Rookie?? Off to a nice first run my man. I'm gonna stick w/ this one. I wanna see how the crack does for you.

Good Luck!!!!

T

TwoCreeks

Indoor rookie with lots of outdoors experience. I'm doing my best to recreate the outdoor experience indoors.......

B

bluetooth

looking like a nice filled room
just what i like to see lol

P

paulycali

I am going to post a thread of my current grow, that looks almost identical to yours. whats funny is i was going to flip the switch 2 days ago but decided to wait till friday. I have mostly Blue Dream with a few OG's tossed in there. Tahoe OG, Cletis OG or Corleone " unconfirmed" and LA Woman oh yeah and some Sour Diesel and Trainwreck too! There little bushes right now about 2 ft by 2 ft. As long as i can figure how to upload pics i will have the new thread started soon. Thanks and happy growing to all

S

SYDAM23

How long are u flowering them for? and in what week will u begin ur 14 day flush?

T

TwoCreeks

SYDAM23-

Don't know....I'm going to flower them until they are ready. Since there are several strains I'm sure they won't all come out together. I want to choose a couple of strains to run next time.

As far as flush....none. I'm keeping it really simple and have not added any nutes until yesterday they got a little Age Old Bloom. They are in a good soil mix that I think will keep them happy for the duration. I've always felt that less is better than more. If they start looking unhappy, I can always adjust my thinking. I'll give them some more in a couple of weeks, then most likely plain tap water the rest of the run.

They seem happy enough on day 9 of 12/12....

IMG_8161.JPG

The Green Crack has the most advanced bud development at this early stage.

IMG_8159.JPG

IMG_8167.JPG

IMG_8168.JPG

S

SYDAM23

Looking lovely 2creeks.day 9 so another 40-60 days i guess till harvest. i can see ur doing a nice job. Hope they keep coming out nicely. I will follow and keep an eye on ur girls.

Top Bottom