First Indoor!

• Thread starter Jakyherer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jakyherer

Jakyherer

Hi! this is my first indoor and i'd like know which are your opinions about:
35 x 45 x 115 (WxLxH) (i could put a little more H, 150 aprox)
Want for grow 4 autos. (red poison auto)

Ilumination: I've thought put a LED panel (full cycle) but i don't know wich would be better and dont very expnsive.
Ventilation: Pasive system with 200 m3/h aprox.

I had thought too in incorporate a CO2 generator but i havnt clear if its necessary or i can put a mix to generate it.

Thank you very much!

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

Hi! this is my first indoor and i'd like know which are your opinions about:
35 x 45 x 115 (WxLxH) (i could put a little more H, 150 aprox)
Want for grow 4 autos. (red poison auto)

Ilumination: I've thought put a LED panel (full cycle) but i don't know wich would be better and dont very expnsive.
Ventilation: Pasive system with 200 m3/h aprox.

I had thought too in incorporate a CO2 generator but i havnt clear if its necessary or i can put a mix to generate it.

Thank you very much!

Talking about jumping in! That is a correct setup. The CO2 and LEDs if I were you would wait, to make sure you like growing. A good LED that compares to a HPS are from $1K and up. CO2 for small areas are not necessary for small grows (if you have good venting air flow.

Question @Jakyherer , Your measurements are in....? in, ft, ct?

Jakyherer

Jakyherer

Talking about jumping in! That is a correct setup. The CO2 and LEDs if I were you would wait, to make sure you like growing. A good LED that compares to a HPS are from $1K and up. CO2 for small areas are not necessary for small grows (if you have good venting air flow.

Question @Jakyherer , Your measurements are in....? in, ft, ct?

First of all, thanks for answer!

On the main hand, clarify that its my first indoor but i have much knowledge about this Magic Plant (or i think so, jeje), not around indoor, obviously, but i have experience growing outdoors. I think i'll not have problems when it comes to feed them, anyway, when i've mounted the indoor, i'll do a follow-up. :eyepiece:

The measurements are in cm.

On the other hand, i've choosed LED after hours and hours reading articles and opinions, but i dont know which would be better for my small size. I've looked for small Led panel and i'd like to know what size should have, and if exist a special one for autos.

I must say i'll always growing 4 autos and im looking for the best set-up (long as it is within my reach).

Blesses!:smoking::smoking::smoking:

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

First of all, thanks for answer!

On the main hand, clarify that its my first indoor but i have much knowledge about this Magic Plant (or i think so, jeje), not around indoor, obviously, but i have experience growing outdoors. I think i'll not have problems when it comes to feed them, anyway, when i've mounted the indoor, i'll do a follow-up. :eyepiece:

The measurements are in cm.

On the other hand, i've choosed LED after hours and hours reading articles and opinions, but i dont know which would be better for my small size. I've looked for small Led panel and i'd like to know what size should have, and if exist a special one for autos.

I must say i'll always growing 4 autos and im looking for the best set-up (long as it is within my reach).

Blesses!:smoking::smoking::smoking:

That's a small , very small grow. I've had 1 auto (ak47) take up my 4 x 4 tent. 4 in a 1.2 x 1.1.

For small LED's I would suggest hans bonsai 150w -->

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

That's a small , very small grow. I've had 1 auto (ak47) take up my 4 x 4 tent. 4 in a 1.2 x 1.1.

For small LED's I would suggest hans bonsai 150w -->

Id like to see that auto AK taking up a 4x4, im running an auto AK myself atm and i was expecting some puny thing lol, i already have 4 big bushes in my flower room, if this thing gets THAT big im gonna be worried lol.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I think in a system that small i would go with t5s, vertical single tubes and t5 fixture over the top. You will have fewer issues with heat thay way. Ive also seen some sweet led shop lights veing used in small spaces but i wouldnt flower with them, more of a veg spectrum.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

You could do a small hps/mh fixture but heat and or extracting heat will be the hurdle there.

Jakyherer

Jakyherer

You could do a small hps/mh fixture but heat and or extracting heat will be the hurdle there.
What about Apollo Horticulture GL100LED full spectrum 300W?
115$ Amazon
Here description:
Description

Specifications:

Indoor Use Only

1 Quiet Cooling Fan

1 Stainless Steel hanging kit

1 Power Cord

Dimensions: 12" x 8.25" x 3"

Coverage Area: 8~9 Square Feet for Vegetated Stage / 6~7 Square Feet for Flowering Stage

LED view angle: 120 degress

Actual Power Draw: 145 - 160 Watts

Working Temperature range: 0-131 Degress Fahrenheit

Humidity: 0%-95%

Spectrum of Light : Vegetated Stage - 430-475nm, 620-630nm, 660nm and White

Spectrum of Light: Growth & Bloom - 430-475nm, 620-630nm, 660nm, 730nm and White

Our systems use 5 Watt Chip System

Apollo Horticulture understands that proper lighting is essential for healthy plant growth. Our new innovated and easy to install LED Grow Lights do just that. Compared to other grow lights, LEDs are attractive because they do not require ballasts and produce considerably less heat. This allows Apollo Horticulture LEDs to be placed closer to the plant canopy than other lights. Apollo Horticulture LED Grow Lights come with an impressive average life span of 50,000 hours and a limited 2 Year Warranty. These LED's are ideal for all phases of plants growth and flowering. This system is suitable for grow tents, greenhouses, H2O systems and in most other Hydroponic systems.

Top Bottom