First Journal Long Time Grower. Mac, Mimosa, 24k, Orangeade, Holy Banana

• Thread starter gannonc13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gannonc13

How's it going everyone. Been a lurker for probably almost 10 years now. Decided to finally post a bit of what i have going. I am blessed to have learned from some people that know the craft quite well and am extremely excited to learn from all of you and share some things I myself have learned over the years. I live in so Cal and work at a large scale production grow and have a room at home. Setup this journal will be focusing on:
8ft x 4ft flowering space
2 600 watt hps lights
12 1 gallon bucket ebb and flow style/brain system
%100 large chunk perlite as medium
perfect grower nutrient mix

So my plants are already in flowering but the time I finally had the energy to start one of these. What I have running currently
5 phenos of 24k from DNA
2 phenos of Junior mints from archive
2 phenos of Mac from capulator (these 2 plants take up half my space)
My current keeper pheno of mimosa from symbiotic.
Pheno of Orangeade from symbiotic that I may ditch after this run
Pheno of holy banana from Utopia I will likely ditch after this run.
So my plants are currently about 14 days into flowering. I Trellis them out pretty low tuck for first few days and lollipop everything below screen right before flip but this group has grown crazy fast. I'll post some pics when I get home in a bit. To hold you over here is a couple shots from last run.
Holy Banana top Mimosa bottom
First journal long time grower mac mimosa 24k orangeade holy banana
First journal long time grower mac mimosa 24k orangeade holy banana 2

G

gannonc13

Major defoliation coming in next few days. Will post before and after shots!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Let’s see some of the Mac. I like to see how the seeds look compared to the Mac1 I’m running

G

gannonc13

Let’s see some of the Mac. I like to see how the seeds look compared to the Mac1 I’m running
The two up close shots are the two phenos. Someday that beautiful Mac1 cut will end up in my lap. Until then I have 3x more packs of the Mac to run after then a bunch of caps crosses too. Would love your input on which phenos share qualities with the Mac1 cut you have as they develop!

Top Bottom