• Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ggrower

Hi all!
First Grow, using Kind Soil in Coco...
AK-47 Fem'd seeds
Water carbon filter tap 6.5 PH
Just moved LED, 500watts between two LED... up to 24inchs from 18inchs, Thinking leafs were twisting to avoid light...
The images below are 2 separate plants doing the same thing.
Bottom of the twisted leafs are purpling.
The vein on the leafs seem to be yellow or white if you look closely...
The new leafs coming in seem fine for now...
Could be over water, I feel like i just figured out about letting it dry up about a inch first, so i'm starting that change, And as I said I pulled the LED's up to 24inch
Kind soil said to not need nutrients, only adding the recommend Ph lvl water
Thanks for your time guys!

First leafs twisting
First leafs twisting 2

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
In my opinion, that's a pH associated 'behavior.' You don't mention pH parameters, so I can't say which way to go.

G

Ggrower

I contacted Kind Soil. They informed me that if I was growing with a coco loco top soil that was common in some strains and to give it time the plant would grow out of it. They wanted to know if I was checking my water PH. I filter through a brita filter, get my PH down to 6.5 from 9.0 out of the tap. Said I would be fine at that level.

G

Ggrower

New problem... think it started from underwatering... I wasn't watering the whole pot because they where small... now I'm watering the whole pot and one has recovered from dropping the other hasn't... I thought it might be an airflow issue so I just poke holes in the soil with a pencil

IMG 2604
IMG 2605
LadyBuds

LadyBuds

Be careful doing that you could very easily damage the roots. I use coco and I like to keep my pH between 5.8 and 6.2. They look more overwatered than under based on what I see in the images.

Top Bottom