First Legal Grow Edmonton 2019

• Thread starter TheForSaken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheForSaken

TheForSaken

Hey there glad you got your girls tucked away. They look great! The greenhouse is looking good well done! I lived in southern Alberta for 35 years I have seen fist sized hail storms take out crops more than once. I went to nait back in the 90’s. Spent 4 cold winters there doing an instrumation apprenticeship. Brrrrrr
Weather here is unseasonably wet, we literally have seen rain every day sometimes 3-4 times a day this whole summer.
My son's plant 2 doors from me are still on his porch, they got serious hail damage from that storm...

Rooke

Rooke

Weather here is unseasonably wet, we literally have seen rain every day sometimes 3-4 times a day this whole summer.
My son's plant 2 doors from me are still on his porch, they got serious hail damage from that storm...
That’s shitty bro crap weather. I hope his plants recover ahhhhhh! Fack!!!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi, a fellow Canadian in Nova Scotia. Outdoor growing pot in Canada can be a pain with short summers and long cold winters. I've given up on it but after seeing your trees I might have to re-think that.

Nice Job,

Looking at your girls on the deck I thought there were too many prying eyes overlooking your plants, it's good to see you have them covered now. Do you have a watch dog , security camera's, sentry guns or a high voltage electric fence? My paranoia would get the best of me, I couldn't sleep at night, not now so much but when they're at 7-8-9 weeks of flower I'd be sleeping in the greenhouse.

TheForSaken

TheForSaken

Hi, a fellow Canadian in Nova Scotia. Outdoor growing pot in Canada can be a pain with short summers and long cold winters. I've given up on it but after seeing your trees I might have to re-think that.

Nice Job,

Looking at your girls on the deck I thought there were too many prying eyes overlooking your plants, it's good to see you have them covered now. Do you have a watch dog , security camera's, sentry guns or a high voltage electric fence? My paranoia would get the best of me, I couldn't sleep at night, not now so much but when they're at 7-8-9 weeks of flower I'd be sleeping in the greenhouse.
Many security protocols are in place;)

TheForSaken

TheForSaken

Sorry for lack of updates guys.
Here's a pic from yesterday, things are progressing in the right direction
Kids doing their QC
IMG 20190912 211944 153

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sorry for lack of updates guys.
Here's a pic from yesterday, things are progressing in the right direction
Kids doing their QC
View attachment 895544
Holly sht man there needs to be a tada sound bit when showing pics like that. Those are jungle plants and you're bitchen about the weather? I guess you'd need to double your green house's height if you had a good summer. Wow I can only dream. Nice work!

TheForSaken

TheForSaken

Holly sht man there needs to be a tada sound bit when showing pics like that. Those are jungle plants and you're bitchen about the weather? I guess you'd need to double your green house's height if you had a good summer. Wow I can only dream. Nice work!
Haha thank you man!

TheForSaken

TheForSaken

I was hoping for some more butt shots with the plants 💁‍♀️
OK, I had to wait till I got home from work to reply to your comment.
Before I embarrass myself I should really have you clarify on what it is you are really asking for.
You want more butt shots, as in ass? or was that a typo and you possibly meant to say bud shots?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Nice looking plants! It's almost surreal seeing those plants just on your front porch in front of all your neighbors and everything LOL. In Colorado grows must not be visible from public streets, and besides that I'd be worried about someone taking buds. That's a nice operation you've got there, though! Happy Farming!

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Nice looking plants! It's almost surreal seeing those plants just on your front porch in front of all your neighbors and everything LOL. In Colorado grows must not be visible from public streets, and besides that I'd be worried about someone taking buds. That's a nice operation you've got there, though! Happy Farming!
lol Canadians dont read statutes :P

Top Bottom