first medical grow(hydro/aero vs. organic)

• Thread starter FLB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FLB

FLB

Not trying to start which is better. Just looking for pro's and cons on both. Each has their advantages and disadvantages. I am so glad to have found this site. You guys seem on top of your game compared to other sites. Here are a few pics of my girls. The aero seems to be winning with these seedlings. Two weeks old today. This is my first time doing a comparison so here goes..... First pic is heavy duty fruity by TH. Second pic is white russian by Serious. Last pic is of my blue hash, never seen such fat round leaves.:smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

Heavyduty
White russian
Blue hash
FLB

FLB

Update:

Ahoy farmers! Been awhile, thought I would update with some pics. I know everybody likes the pics. All good in greensville other than learning curves with AN products. The aero is creating explosive results and have not gone over 600 ppm's. Flipped on 420:rock Although not trees, the potential is there. Still lots of fine tuning to be had. I have been barely able to keep up with them. Anyways.... first pic is at 1 month old and 1 wk increments after that. late

4 16 10
4 22 10
4 29 10
5 6 10
5 12 10
Moby dick
FLB

FLB

false hermaf?

somebody please help me. Is it true that a girl can throw off false male nuts from time to time. Were talking maybe 3 or 4 on the whole plant and they are down at the nodes or where the branches start. Will try and get a pic up. Im 3.5 wks in and really bummed right now

Latest posts

Top Bottom