First Medical Grow, SFV OG BX2 w/ Waterfarms in a 4x4 Tent w/ a 600w

• Thread starter AMC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AMC

Alright, trying to keep it simple for myself and the farm in this thread. I'm growing 5 CC SFV OG BX2 clones I got from Progressive Options. They were dropped straight in the Waterfarms in their 1 inch rockwool cubes, because when I scooped them up from PO they already had roots popping out. I started them in GH Micro HW and GH Bloom (2 Parts Micro, 1 part Bloom) w/half dose cannazym at 750-800 ppms. That number is skewed because my tap water is 350ppm. I have been watching ppms and topping off with ph'd tap water for 11 days now. I have nothing to relate the growth to, so if anyone wants to chime in, that would be great. By now, all 5 plants have roots that have come out of the bottom of their 2 gallon waterfarm containers. They are vegging under a 600w HPS in a GL120 with a Valuline 435cfm 6" Centrifugal scrubbing a Can Filter 33 and aircooling the Super Sun 2 reflector. The temps hover between 77-84 F and the rh stays around 35. This is all being done in an apartment walk-in closet, and that is why it's a 600w hps and not a 1000w. My 15A circuit handles everything in the room except the bathroom, which is on it's own circuit.

I would like to LST at some point, which is why I have the rubber bands around the waterfarms. I just don't really know when to tie these ladies down. I'm thinking I will in 3 or 4 days, but any opinions are appreciated, as always. I wanted to veg around 21 days or so, depending on how the growth turns out I may go longer.

So what do you guys think? Am I on the right track?

First medical grow sfv og bx2 w waterfarms in a 4x4 tent w a 600w
First medical grow sfv og bx2 w waterfarms in a 4x4 tent w a 600w 2
First medical grow sfv og bx2 w waterfarms in a 4x4 tent w a 600w 3
First medical grow sfv og bx2 w waterfarms in a 4x4 tent w a 600w 4
First medical grow sfv og bx2 w waterfarms in a 4x4 tent w a 600w 5
First medical grow sfv og bx2 w waterfarms in a 4x4 tent w a 600w 6
lilhydro

lilhydro

If you r gonna LST you should top her first to open her up than start to tie her down she will grow like crazy and streach like 2x her size try suppercroppin her to show more bud sites then tie her down.:character0035:

A

AMC

Hey bro, thanks for the advice but I tied them down about 2 and a half weeks ago. I am now at one month veg and the canopy is ~9". This is what they look like...should I flip them?

DSC02514
DSC02515
DSC02516
DSC02518
A

AMC

I let them veg for a total of 33 days and then flipped them. The canopy was ~10" when I flipped the lights. Will update in ~2 weeks.

A

AMC

Put the girls in ~1200ppm solution (Flora Micro and Bloom, Cal-Mag+, Liquid Kool Bloom, Cannazym) 3 days ago (23rd) and have been topping off daily with ~900ppm solution and they are down to around 800ppm in their respective reservoirs. The middle plant has had lanky sat leaves and a shorter tighter structure since I scooped these from PO. I don't know if it's a cut from a different SFV OG mother or a different strain altogether, but I have it in the middle to keep the canopy as even as possible. Temps are good (71-78 F) and humidity is good (35-50%). A main concern of mine is that the roots in the res might run out of room, or that these ladies will keep stretching, as I would like to keep them stout since I'm running a 600w. Any advice is welcomed.

DSC02522
DSC02523
DSC02524
DSC02525
A

AMC

So we are now at day 31 of flowering, going at least 70. The first pic is one of the SFV OG cuts, and the second is of the mystery lanky girl. How do you think I'm doing?

DSC02534
DSC02533
B

BoogerGreen

Looks pretty damn nice man! Those buds pretty much all look like they are about 12" long or so!

A

AMC

Day 52, here's what we're looking at...Sorry the pics suck. No (good) white balance option on the camera.

DSC02565
DSC02566
DSC02567
DSC02568
DSC02569
DSC02570
A

AMC

Day 62...Any good indicators on when I should chop them other than the trich colors?

DSC02585
DSC02588
DSC02579
DSC02580
lilhydro

lilhydro

Great job on the grow nice and uniform :anim_19:
summer nights:stonedsmilie:

A

Akbar

Looks excellent! I hope my XXX cut looks that good when I'm that deep into flower! I'm using almost the same nutes, lamp, tent, and style, but I have one in a 5 gallon dwc and 3 in each of two 18 gallon dwc totes (7 total plants).

Excellent work! How big are those nugs? I see yours is really tall, how much of that was from the flip to flower? Mind checking out my grow and seeing if I need anything? I'd appreciate it, if you don't mind (xxx og dwc). I'm stoked to see your yield results as I'm just at 10 days into flower but I've got literally 60 or 70 solid tops right now and I'm curious what to expect.

KEEP IT GREEN!

Top Bottom