First medical hydro grow!

• Thread starter Budtimez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budtimez

Hello all, so i just got legal (MI) just about done setting up my new room. Done some dirt grows. Goin all hydro now. 15x15 garage drywalled and sealed. Set up is 3 x 8' 5"x5" square tubes. Tubes have 3 1/4" holes cut in them 12 per tube. Tubes will be filled with small perlite. clones in root riot will be planted directly into the perlite to be flowerd right away. Using 1000w Horilux in air cooled hood on a 9' track. Nute are full line of IONIC, RO water will be used, have a chiller,useing Co2. Going to be feed to waste. Strains will be Blueberry,Critical +, Blueberry Gum, and Jack the Ripper for now. Ill add more as i think of it. Lemme know what ya think.

Thanks, Budtimez

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I think pictures would make this thread a winner ;)

B

Budtimez

Thanks, pics will be up ASAP, final set up is close gonna try to kill it today.

C

chillsmoker

Hello, Congrats and welcome from one mi med patient to another.

the space you are working with sounds great man, should be a jungle in no time! you ll have to let us know how you like the ionic lineup!

blaze on

chillsmoker

B

Budtimez

So the lights up, and the systems in place. Need to: put up air ducting, fill tubes with perlite, and set the chiller up then we should be ready to rock!! Stinkin memory card is full at the moment, cleaning out now.

B

Budtimez

Zroom 1

Zroom2

Zroom3

Zroom4

B

Budtimez

Sorry about the lack of pics and posts just been extremely busy with the room. Just need to set chiller up and she's ready to rock!

Top Bottom