First newbier grow

• Thread starter Weedolae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

And I dont think is schelude I cut these leaves, but I cut to much now. Im just woried about light, if is oki 22h and 2h night for get strong and fast stuff. Thx
it’s the light schedule. 22h of light is what is ruining your flower right now, go back to 12/12

i would just start over, google how to grow weed… that’s just me, good luck

Weedolae

Weedolae

it’s the light schedule. 22h of light is what is ruining your flower right now, go back to 12/12

i would just start over, google how to grow weed… that’s just me, good luck
I search. But I wanna to hear from real farmer.how is real grow strong and fast, because I had them în 12h and stoped to grow. Now I seted to 24h for 1month with 24h light after i will put them to 18h light and 6hnight for get strong and fast buds Is good? Really I have them of 4months I used products and still not big.

Reactions: PK1
GetOffMyLand

GetOffMyLand

18 hours on 6 off for growing tall.......when they are tall, change the light schedule to 12 hours on and 12 hours off to start growing flower. then pick up a book and read

Weedolae

Weedolae

18 hours on 6 off for growing tall.......when they are tall, change the light schedule to 12 hours on and 12 hours off to start growing flower. then pick up a book and read
Well, thx but în my country is ilegal, we dont have Books of how to grow, and im use google translate for talk here. Sorry

Reactions: PK1
MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

I search. But I wanna to hear from real farmer.how is real grow strong and fast, because I had them în 12h and stoped to grow. Now I seted to 24h for 1month with 24h light after i will put them to 18h light and 6hnight for get strong and fast buds Is good? Really I have them of 4months I used products and still not big.
yea You broke their flowering cycle, they stop making bud with 24h light. If you want to continue with those plants follow PK1 advice.

Weedolae

Weedolae

yea You broke their flowering cycle, they stop making bud with 24h light. If you want to continue with those plants follow PK1 advice.
I dont used 24h to these . Yesterday I wanted to go for 24h but isnt good. I used 18-6 and 12-12 and when I used 12-12 stoped în grow my.plants. now I have of 2 days în 20-4 and look difenrece

20220119 121512
SSgrower

SSgrower

We try not to give up on any serious grower here at the Farm. What you have done is "reversal" of your flowering plants, personally I'd go back to 12 on & 12hrs. off with the lights. This way you can harvest some flower for your next run. You could start again in 2 weeks if you want, After you harvest these the cuttings must hang upside down for 14 days then cure the trimmed buds in jars. SS

TheMaverickFarmer

TheMaverickFarmer

Once you put your plants on 12/12 schedule, you CAN NOT go back to 18/6 or 20/4 or 22/2 or 24/0. You will induce your plant back in vegetative mode and it's not a good thing at all.
The reason you plant 'stops' growing when you do that is that it's in transition mode, it starts stretching taller and usually bushes up a bit but you have no leaves or branches so it just stretches up...clearly.
Also...you need to change nutrition to the plant when you change to flowering mode but we'll go thru that on your on your next grow.
From here you have two choices. Keep them going, learn a lot and break your heart in the process or start again with help from the farm and have a much more enjoyable experience...and something to smoke much quicker:)
I would take the last option if I was you

Good luck!

Last edited:
S

sshortguy1

So what i need to do? For start grow fast.. I waited 4 months and look at them.. I changed în 22h like 8 days ago no more
if I had to wait for 4- 6 months that'll be nice if you get something out of them, be worth your time & trouble, been hearing if you have a cheap grow light it'll grow but vvveeeerrrryyy sllllooowwwllyy like that but I picked up some that can seed to harvest from 8 - 10 weeks , I believe it's the northern lights auto flower

S

sshortguy1

I dont used 24h to these . Yesterday I wanted to go for 24h but isnt good. I used 18-6 and 12-12 and when I used 12-12 stoped în grow my.plants. now I have of 2 days în 20-4 and look difenrece
ssgrower's right, since I've seen some plants on here I was discouraged but the WORD TO DRILL IS DETERMINATION, you want the ambition to harvest 2.1 lbs off of 5 plants? to me that's not bad at all, giving up is easier but never learn , my fear is when I learn to become a master grower it'll become illegal again

Weedolae

Weedolae

Once you put your plants on 12/12 schedule, you CAN NOT go back to 18/6 or 20/4 or 22/2 or 24/0. You will induce your plant back in vegetative mode and it's not a good thing at all.
The reason you plant 'stops' growing when you do that is that it's in transition mode, it starts stretching taller and usually bushes up a bit but you have no leaves or branches so it just stretches up...clearly.
Also...you need to change nutrition to the plant when you change to flowering mode but we'll go thru that on your on your next grow.
From here you have two choices. Keep them going, learn a lot and break your heart in the process or start again with help from the farm and have a much more enjoyable experience...and something to smoke much quicker:)
I would take the last option if I was you

Good luck!
Thx alot. But I decide to leet them again 20-4 , after 2 weeks ill set thwm bqck to 12-12 and waiting for finiah buds. Ill.go with them în 6months haha

Weedolae

Weedolae

if I had to wait for 4- 6 months that'll be nice if you get something out of them, be worth your time & trouble, been hearing if you have a cheap grow light it'll grow but vvveeeerrrryyy sllllooowwwllyy like that but I picked up some that can seed to harvest from 8 - 10 weeks , I believe it's the northern lights auto flower
O use sunmaster 600w people say is good , before to buy it. Now ... what to do. I need to finish with that

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i am so confused now with this. When you talked about the light cycle change, i thought these were photoperiods. So are these photoperiods or auto's??
If their auto's then you are on a ticking time bomb and there is no way for you to do anything with these. Save your self electricity bill and start a new grow.

If they are photoperiod than you have stressed and confused the plant and they are in shock. This is going to take a while for them to go through the reveg cycle and start rejuvenating. However, Like others mentioned. You are better of just starting fresh and taking the advises you are given and get setup for success.

Weedolae

Weedolae

i am so confused now with this. When you talked about the light cycle change, i thought these were photoperiods. So are these photoperiods or auto's??
If their auto's then you are on a ticking time bomb and there is no way for you to do anything with these. Save your self electricity bill and start a new grow.

If they are photoperiod than you have stressed and confused the plant and they are in shock. This is going to take a while for them to go through the reveg cycle and start rejuvenating. However, Like others mentioned. You are better of just starting fresh and taking the advises you are given and get setup for success.
Isnt auto flower. All female. Is oki I will try do my best. Allerdy change light distance and 20-4 time, and în 2 days I saw New results. Got a good smeel too and start to grow buds. After 2 weeks ill go set up 14h light and 10night, and will give best results. So în 3-4weeks my plants are done. Thx all for reply

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

@Weedolae , you are getting some great info here, but what you really need is some basic weed growing education.

A weed plant has specific stages in it's growth.
1. Seed It's just a seed, its not a plant, yet.
2. Germinated seed, a seed that has opened and is ready to plant. 2-4 days
3. Seedling is the plant from the time it comes up out of the soil to the point it has it first set of 'real' leaves opened. About a week.
4. Vegetative state where most of the growth happens. 2-6 months Light =18/6
5. Flowering state is when the plant is done growing out and starts to produce buds. 2-3 months. Light = 12/12

Each stage has requirements for food, light, water, etc....
If you change the light, you are forcing the plant to change to a different stage, either 4 or 5. You can never go earlier than 4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom