First Oil Rig?

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
index

index

I prefer the domes over skillets and ti over everything, but dillinger has a new design that is killing the game
IMG_9750.jpg

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Anybody else liking the new highly educated skillets? I always thought the wrap on some ti pads looked shaky(like the sick Dillinger drop tops a few posts above) but the mount system on these is slick

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Guess I should drop back by and show what I actually got.

Heres my frist two offical oil rigs. ;) Go big or go home baby, both custom mini tubes.
IMG 4332

index

index

@ogp

Nice hand ground joints on the domes :) Looks like the one on the left is an AK piece? who is the artist?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

@ogp

Nice hand ground joints on the domes :) Looks like the one on the left is an AK piece? who is the artist?

Artist on the left is Karma Scene Glass outta Conneticut, these guys are savages and killin the game. All that work is bi polar, blues and yellows on the inside in the tube. Straight killer tube if I dont say so myself..

The left is a custom signed n3rd Mini tube with triple rams horn "mint chip" color pull. Got a matching dome coming for that as well, with the same simpsons milli :)

Check out Karma Scene Glass on facebook for some killer sets. Oh yeah, most of their work when its not that extensive comes with a curve, dish, dome, all hand ground joints, some of the cleanest work i've seen. Best oil tube/rig I've used too. ;)

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

REALLLLLY need to sell the one on the right actually, something came up. Wish logic would get back to me about that being okay....I PM'ed him a bit ago, someone else did it a bit ago, with logic's okay of course.

S

Skywalkin420

I soooo want to pop my glass cherry with a nice rig, but need it multi use (oils/hash/herb) with a straight up receiver for a skillet/nail/bowl, lots of moisturizing diffusion, and most importantly.... a flattened restrictive mouthpiece (can't lung hit), all while being under 10" with a heavy base to stand on its own securely.

I've been looking for over a year now with no luck (being in Canaduhh sure isnt helping my search effort), for a something clear glass & quality to stop torturing my lungs.

The search continues..........

you should look into mobius glassworks they have some very nice stemless bent neck rigs with lots of diffusion styles to choose from. i purchased one about a month and a half ago and i have cut down on smoking over all since the investment. really nicely blown high quality glass coming from california

S

Skywalkin420

@Skywalkin420 Bump "The Cave"! I was out there yesterday to pick up my 1st designated rig. They're some super solid folks out in the 650, with a dope glass collection to match.

They hooked me up with my new SYN. 18mm joint. Showerhead perc. Splash guard. Chunky neck with the lip wrap. Threw my own TI nail in it and was ready to drop dunks.

View attachment 214958

awesome piece HashWreck! yeah they always carry nothing but the highest of quality there. i love how much there is to choose from as well. if any of you farmers are in the bay area make sure to give it a shot!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

you should look into mobius glassworks they have some very nice stemless bent neck rigs with lots of diffusion styles to choose from. i purchased one about a month and a half ago and i have cut down on smoking over all since the investment. really nicely blown high quality glass coming from california

Love Mobius and have owned a tube by them, but im DEFINITELY going to strongly disagree about a Mobius for oil...My nano matrix almost felt tasteless, had to take the fattest dab to even get a mouth watering taste from my oil, which I started to HATE very quickly. Less diffusion=more taste, smaller rig=more direct vapor pathway=bigger kick from a single dab.....In short, smaller tubes/rigs are what I dig and there is definitely some reasoning behind it.

MJ-XILE

MJ-XILE

Here is what I just picked up, using it with a Ti nail of course. The stacking is insane, didn't stop dry hitting it for two days after I got it, lol. Makes it so I can take much bigger dabs without dying as well! Not cheap, they retail around $320, but I got mine, the case, and the Ti nail for under that with my MMJ discount.

This is almost the same axact one I have, but the base is flat and more sturdy, one of the selling points of it. You can hit it and it won't fall over and break unlike other rigs. I am in love with mine!

IMG_5197-682x1024.jpg

Here is a video of the perculation:

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I think I got my rig situation all figured out thanks guys, heres a shot of the newest rig I got....320 aint half bad bro, only bout half what this little rager cost me ;)
IMG 4774

Latest posts

Top Bottom