first organic grow,need advise

• Thread starter Lordly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lordly

Lordly

hello guys,i just bought dr. earth all purpose,veg and bloom,i also bought real growers recharge,is it enought to grow good quality buds? it will be my first organic grow,so im wondering should i use coco or soil? and if you used this product before,tell me best working ratios, please 😊

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
first off welcome to the farm , I would recommend coco perlite 30/70 mix I’m sure the Nutes you have have the NPK to work well in coco perlite noe do you have a PH meter and a TDS meter these 2 tools are very important to have , are you doing a indoor or outdoor grow , let us in on your grow area .

Lordly

Lordly

first off welcome to the farm , I would recommend coco perlite 30/70 mix I’m sure the Nutes you have have the NPK to work well in coco perlite noe do you have a PH meter and a TDS meter these 2 tools are very important to have , are you doing a indoor or outdoor grow , let us in on your grow area .
thank you!
it will be a indoor grow,4x2x6 grow tent,mars hydro tsl 2000 light,2 or 3 photoperiod plants,5 gal pots,atm i have ph meter and tds meter will be delivered tomorrow,i got humidifier and one clip fan,is everything okay? so you think coco/perlite will be best decesion for my organic grow? im asking because i saw someone posted that he is facing some issues with dr earth+coco grow,btw one guy on youtube is using dr earth+soil,thats why im wondering and asking these stupid questions 😂💚

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’ve never used Dr Earth myself but coco perlite is a good medium to start on depending on your growing ability get a few grows under your belt then if you still want to try a soil mix you can ,what’s the NPK on the Dr Earth they normally have that info on the typical analysts.

Lordly

Lordly

first is veg fertilizer,second bud and bloom and third all purpose,all from dr. earth+ additive real growers recharge

Veg and herb fertilizer
Bud and bloom
All purpose
Recharge
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
first is veg fertilizer,second bud and bloom and third all purpose,all from dr. earth+ additive real growers recharge
Looks pretty normal stuff just do what it says on label but to start your ppm around 600 to 700 then gradually increase up to the full strength feed as the plant gets bigger .

Lordly

Lordly

Looks pretty normal stuff just do what it says on label but to start your ppm around 600 to 700 then gradually increase up to the full strength feed as the plant gets bigger .
yes,i will topdress once per 3-4 week,thanks for info

Last edited:
philosogrower

philosogrower

I've been using the 4-6-3 Dr. Earth and just found out that I have been waaaay under-fertilizing. I was using a ratio of 2Tsp/1 gallon of medium. Based off of some stuff I saw and read today, 2Tbsp/1gallon of medium seems to be an effective ratio. The pictures that accompanied the info lead me to believe the ratio of 2Tbsp/1gal of medium is the way to go. Let me know if you are doing something different or if you have found any other info!

Lordly

Lordly

I've been using the 4-6-3 Dr. Earth and just found out that I have been waaaay under-fertilizing. I was using a ratio of 2Tsp/1 gallon of medium. Based off of some stuff I saw and read today, 2Tbsp/1gallon of medium seems to be an effective ratio. The pictures that accompanied the info lead me to believe the ratio of 2Tbsp/1gal of medium is the way to go. Let me know if you are doing something different or if you have found any other info!
i found this guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7V2DVwHvdmxYaVv2slSyw/videos check it out,this guy is mixing dr. earth products with soil and he is also topdressing from time to time,it works perfectly for me. also im using real growers recharge up to the week 3 of flowering,it does great job for me and also im planning to use mammoth P and i will compare end products with and without mammoth P, because i dont want to waste 60$(mammoth P) everytime for no reason.

Top Bottom