First outdoor grow stolen. Would like to try again

• Thread starter Enoch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Enoch

Summer 2020 first ever grow. Outdoors. I made a ton of mistakes in the beginning, but turned it around in July and August. Beautiful CBD in ground. Autos in felt pots. Right before harvest plants pulled from ground and pots. Not easy to spot from road. Very few people knew. Only person to see in real life was lawn guy who occasionally helps out with yard.

I now have cameras. I’d like to try a 2nd season. Aside from cameras, what else can I do to protect my potential plants?

I waited until last rain that night and so did they. On porch until about 3 AM, so they were watching when I flicked my last light off at 4 AM.

Am I stupid to try to grow again? I love working with the soil and plants grown in natural sun.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Summer 2020 first ever grow. Outdoors. I made a ton of mistakes in the beginning, but turned it around in July and August. Beautiful CBD in ground. Autos in felt pots. Right before harvest plants pulled from ground and pots. Not easy to spot from road. Very few people knew. Only person to see in real life was lawn guy who occasionally helps out with yard.

I now have cameras. I’d like to try a 2nd season. Aside from cameras, what else can I do to protect my potential plants?

I waited until last rain that night and so did they. On porch until about 3 AM, so they were watching when I flicked my last light off at 4 AM.

Am I stupid to try to grow again? I love working with the soil and plants grown in natural sun.
Rule # 1 tell NO ONE

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
build a enclosure out of fencing a buddy did it and no one has stolen his 10ft ers in a couple years..
cameras are kinda useless, get something that will trigger an alarm..

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Booby traps with (or without, lol) warning signs might be a deterrent.

TSD

TSD

Yeah once you get ripped off, that location is basically shot, thieves often return once they score. Unless you're going to camp out or fill your yard with free roaming guard dogs... I wouldn't risk it, at least not for a few years.

growsince79

growsince79

Biggest mistake is that ANYONE knew..
sorry to hear..I would find a different place if I were you!

S

Sallygram

My brother had the same problem so he switched to this stain and never had an issue again

Top Bottom