first outdoor grow uk with AMS

• Thread starter wiggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wiggles

wiggles

here is my first grow, im growing AMS from the green house seed co, realy good strain for outdoors recomend to first time growers, realy does grow insanely fast and looks bad ass, a definate sativa indica cross breed. i did top it and i feel like a dum ass for doin it but live and learn. enjoy:harvest:

First outdoor grow uk with ams
First outdoor grow uk with ams 2
First outdoor grow uk with ams 3
First outdoor grow uk with ams 4
First outdoor grow uk with ams 5
First outdoor grow uk with ams 6
First outdoor grow uk with ams 7
First outdoor grow uk with ams 8
First outdoor grow uk with ams 9
First outdoor grow uk with ams 10
First outdoor grow uk with ams 11
First outdoor grow uk with ams 12
First outdoor grow uk with ams 13
First outdoor grow uk with ams 14
R

r1mob

is this growing out door in the uk ca iv had 1 out side for a month with no growth it could be a male

wiggles

wiggles

yes its in the uk, if its not growin its probly got fucked up genetics and shit

S

smeu adrian

here is my first grow, im growing AMS from the green house seed co, realy good strain for outdoors recomend to first time growers, realy does grow insanely fast and looks bad ass, a definate sativa indica cross breed. i did top it and i feel like a dum ass for doin it but live and learn. enjoy:harvest:
when did plant it and for how long(harvest time)?Olso did u use any fertilizer or something or just water from the rain and a bit of uk sun?:)

wiggles

wiggles

when did plant it and for how long(harvest time)?Olso did u use any fertilizer or something or just water from the rain and a bit of uk sun?:)
yeah its all just love and care, i love walking so i would go and water everyday if i could. i have started to use bat guano and i used tomato nutes for this grow. its also dependant on strain selection, my favourite is AMS because it was grown at high altitude so it wont mold. lots of rain and uk sun :) altho dongt nock the rain, if your smart you can save yourself alot of hard work lifting water up a forest, jus get some big containers and let um fill up over the months you arent growing.

brock1

brock1

here's mine wiggles grown in the uk 55lat and mould was a problem with it so i moved to better things.
greenhouse ams
gallery_73781_4410_58710.jpg

wiggles

wiggles

here's mine wiggles grown in the uk 55lat and mould was a problem with it so i moved to better things.
greenhouse ams
gallery_73781_4410_58710.jpg

that looks awesome dude, how far from hrvest was this one man? cant wait for this years grow :)

brock1

brock1

it had about 3 or 4 weeks left if i remember right. the mould come from the middle of the plant out as it was very dense i didn't notice till i lost a lot so look deep for mould mate.

O

obione

I grew it few years back and got as well lots of mould, like you said very dense buds and almost every top molded for me(it was really rainy September) . Finished begining of Oct with Averege potency and fast tolerance build up..

wiggles

wiggles

past 4 years, AMS grown with range of other strains like blueberry, super lemon, el nino, train wreck, swazi skunk, and out of all the AMS provided great dense fruity smelling buds, so leave the sop stories at home because this strain is worth every penny. a few months back i found an air tight jar with a huge left over bud, i opend the jar and the smell hit my like a lavender bush, fruity and very strong, maybe it was because it was like finding an old friend but that was some of the best, strongest, perfectly dried and cured marijuana i have ever smoked.

if the plant molds then trim it, if it gets to dense and the air flow isn't enough then cut a few branches, but don't blame the strain because i can prove you wrong, this plant likes to be grown at a good altitude, it was developed in the Himalayas to make it mold resistant, so try growing it like i do, up high.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That area looks so verdant, and the plant you've pictured looks to have no issues at all, very nice. I love how dark and rich that earth looks to be, nothing at all like what I'm sitting on.

wiggles

wiggles

That area looks so verdant, and the plant you've pictured looks to have no issues at all, very nice. I love how dark and rich that earth looks to be, nothing at all like what I'm sitting on.
yeah its pretty amazing in the summer, the forest goes from a really boring brown to this lush green and all these braccon spring up. the soil is all broken up bits of rock and sand and lots of decomposing braccon. the plants seem to enjoy it, that's probably due to the south facing hill i put them on, when it gets a few months of good sun the plants just go crazy. we have these bushes called winberry bushes, they produce these bitter blueberrys and im not sure if they benefit the plants but they dont seem to do any harm. theres another thread i posted with a complete grow, the plants got really nice on that grow but they never seem to get to the very end of the cycle, buds are leafy but very smelly. guess thats just the curse of living in the uk, wish i lived in California or spain

Top Bottom