First outdoor grow upcoming..tips?

• Thread starter BLRRLB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BLRRLB

Hey guys

I'm thinking maybe Jock Horror from Sativa Seeds auto and Blue Diesel auto from Short Stuff. Are they bigger yielders outdoors then indoor? I'm thinking about Happy Frog potting soil and Fox Farm Grow, and Bloom in 5gal buckets.
Sound like a good idea for max yields? Any tips, tricks, or ideas will be great!!!

B

BLRRLB

Also, does anyone know of any other Sativa autoflower? I'm looking for one with that strong "up" buzz...

Rushoe

Rushoe

why are u looking for autos I think they suck cuz u can't clone them u dig? u should get something bomb bro and something u can save if you like the way it turns out so u could keep growing it Soil is nice if have time to mix and ph water and all that ....If its your 1st time I would really try to Keep it simple as possible grab some coco and maxibloom u could run your whole grow with that with excellent results....I just finished up a test grow outside using my tap water and maxibloom from gh powder nute one part from vegg to full bloom in bloom I use my tap water and maxibloom with molasses and some kinda of bloom booster at the end like big up powder or kool bloom powder what ever I have on hand just got some moabs gonna use that next.

B

BLRRLB

Thanks Rushoe! At the risk of sounding stupid, how do you PH the water???

Rushoe

Rushoe

oh boy u got some reading to do lol... umm u mix your nutes up if your in ro water u will need to add the calmag 1st then your base nutes then u check your ph with a meter and add ph up or down if you have to I would let the nutes sit a few hours if u can maybe ever longer then adjust ph if you have to.Try looking up some stuff on youtube I am sure there is lots of info on phing and ect...

B

badger

Have to disagree about being unable to clone autos. It does not always pay too but this is how I do it. Using 'Mighty Mite' as an example, after careful pruning the female plant and leaving as many healthy leaves as possible place the plant under twenty four hour light cycle. It can take awhile but new shoots will start which can be used as cuttings. The cuttings however will not produce as much product as from seed. It's looks will be different too, usually. Do not have any decent photos of 'Mighty Mite' from seed, but do have photos of fully developed cuttings harvested outdoors in mid August. All plants were grown in three gallon containers with organic soil and no special nutes. Yield on average was about one half oz per plant.

Top Bottom