first outdoor grow what to do

• Thread starter moyerjoey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moyerjoey

by now you guys are probably like dam dude got a lot of questions well here I am again ok im from jersey I want to know if any one knows the season over here also I was planning on planting one of the auto flower strains like ak 47 and low rider mix unless some one knows a better one but I would also like to do a all female strains that yields big and is potent also but font know where to start with my climate and all I don't want to plant ten twenty seeds outside and get only ten to twenty ounces any help and advice I would love and appreciate

O

ODGG

by now you guys are probably like dam dude got a lot of questions well here I am again ok im from jersey I want to know if any one knows the season over here also I was planning on planting one of the auto flower strains like ak 47 and low rider mix unless some one knows a better one but I would also like to do a all female strains that yields big and is potent also but font know where to start with my climate and all I don't want to plant ten twenty seeds outside and get only ten to twenty ounces any help and advice I would love and appreciate

Well at this point in the game....you need to get your @$$ moving. By the time you get everything prepped and ready and get your seeds, you are looking at late may early june before you're ready. Heres a quick breakdown of what you need to do, to get buds this fall.

1. Get seeds, all else wont matter if you dont get seeds. You said you dont want an ounce per plant....then don't get the autoflowers. Most of them will only give you around an ounce or two....at the most. You're looking for the same strain everybody else is...BIG POTENT ALL FEMALES. Be realistic, sounds like your new to this hobby and 10-20 ounce on your first grow is highly commendable. Buy females seeds if you dont want to weed out males and want the most bud for the buck. Search seed sites and look for early flowering strains. Early flowering, NOT AUTOFLOWERING. This will ensure you get a harvest. Jersey isnt much different from eastern pa, so EARLY STRAINS WILL FINISH.
2. Plots.....You need to get your butt out in the woods or where ever you plan on growing and dig some holes. Look for SOUTH facing plots Dig as deep as you can. You will need a shovel and a pick axe. Buy a couple bags of decent soil mix, miracle will work, but you get what you pay for, go for organic! Mix the soil up in your plot. All this need to be done as soon as you order your seeds to ensure your plot gets to settle for a little before you plant.
3. When you get your seeds. Soak em in a glass of water for 24 hours, then through em in a plastic container in paper towels until the white tap root pops out. Put these seedlings into 8 ounce cups with starter soil mix. Water em. They will sprout in a few days, keep em in a nice sunny spot.
4. When the plants have about 4 sets of leaves, you can go ahead and put them outside in your spots. Dig the hole for the plant deep enough so that you can plant up to the first set of leaves. Water your plants.
5. Feed your plants a basic nutrient for vegetative and flowering. Fox farms makes a great threee pack of nutrients that will be great for you.

Scepter Military watering cans are your best bet to transport water, 5 gallons at a time.

Keep your spot low key dont tell anyone dont look conspicuous.

Last year i pulled about 2 and a half pounds off of 14 plants. wasnt the greatest, but i didnt dig deep holes or start early enough, i started about this time.

The bigger the holes, the bigger the plants, i promise.

There you go mate, a quick break down for you to get it done!!!!

M

moyerjoey

now I can get fox farm soil mix would that be better then the miracle or just a name and would I be able to just plant the germinated seedlings right into the bed I dug

O

ODGG

now I can get fox farm soil mix would that be better then the miracle or just a name and would I be able to just plant the germinated seedlings right into the bed I dug

Fox farms is GREAT, thats what i use. You can plant em directly in..BUT if you do....you better protect them with chicken wire. and check on them frequntly to make sure they are staing healthy. Id recomend small cups of start soil at you plot above the plot inside the chicken wire until the plants are establshed before you actually plant em in the ground.

Top Bottom