First outdoor need advice

• Thread starter drunknbass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drunknbass

drunknbass

I have a few bluedream X skywalker girls outside and this is my first year trying an ourdoor. Im mainly just trying outdoor to experience the difference.
I primarily use Einstein oil with some nitrozine but i hate mixing it and i cant store it. Its ok for indoors because i only spray once a week max(i should prob step this game up though).

I was looking for "something" for the outdoors to spray a few times a week. Something to keep bugs off. Maybe a combo of products, etc.

Id kinda like something i can spray straight out of the bottle that can sit on a shelf for a month or 2 if possible.

Chobble

Chobble

I have a few bluedream X skywalker girls outside and this is my first year trying an ourdoor. Im mainly just trying outdoor to experience the difference.
I primarily use Einstein oil with some nitrozine but i hate mixing it and i cant store it. Its ok for indoors because i only spray once a week max(i should prob step this game up though).

I was looking for "something" for the outdoors to spray a few times a week. Something to keep bugs off. Maybe a combo of products, etc.

Id kinda like something i can spray straight out of the bottle that can sit on a shelf for a month or 2 if possible.

My breeding seedling shave been getting eaten a lot this year, And my Strawberry cough big boys havnt. The difference? Safer Soap...
Honestly if you want something Organic and safe, Safer Soap is it. Its not really the best thing, but nothing will keep em all away.

If you have ever taken an ag/Hort class you would probably know of something called IPM, or integrated pest management. This idea of that is to use sprays last and do everything you can to watch and prevent bugs.

For example; Release some lady bugs in your garden, They will keep mites and aphids at bay. Next just make sure to watch your babies, checking under there leaves ever 1-3 days. Now the Safer Soap I just advise because I have noticed it will detour the pests to other plants.

Now the Neem oil will not act as a preventative, It just kills mites when they are soaked in it and (I Believe) Covers there eggs so they wont hatch (Or is that just azamax?)

Now the last piece of advise I have for you is not to spray something on your plants ever week. It'll slow growth down quite a bit. Clogging the pores on the leaves makes it so the plant cant resperate, Making it so the plant doesnt do as much photosynthesis and so on.

Chobble

vaporedout

vaporedout

yeah bugs suck outdoors, a neem oil spray with some dish soap keeps most of the kritters at bay, something i just found on a site that im trying this year, is cover the top of your soil with aluminum foil. it will reflect the suns light to the bottom of the leaves and mites/aphids all bugs that like to hang under the leafs will not like the sun... dont know on the sucsess rate yet but something im trying this year. also, if you find any praying mantis keep em and throw them in your garden, they rock!! you can also buy mantis eggs, someone here posted their outdoor grow and bought some eggs, that kicks ass!

and you just gotta figure, your gonna get bugs with outdoor stuff. just gotta keep the "bad" ones away.

Top Bottom