First Outdoor Theft

• Thread starter Growin Grass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Woke up this morning to find that someone helped themselves to an ounce or so
Could've been much worse
The shitty part though is I was going to chop her last night but was wiped out from work and said "f-it," it was sometime after this that they hit.

Ok, just wanted to get that off my chest, I know it's only an ounce, but I fucking HATE thieves and my neighborhood has a ton of them.

Freaking ask me and I'll give you a handful of cured nugs
Hopefully they got all the bud rot for me :joyful:

So how bad has your garden got ripped off?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
2 seasons ago I had a plant in the bushes in my yard, and the property next to mine was under construction. After I had harvested, some of the construction dudes pulled a truck into the property next door dragged a plant that only had larf left on it into the other property (I could see the trail where it was dragged in the grass) tossed it in a truck and drove off. Luckily they only got larf. Fuckers.

outwest

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

my "best friend" knew where my spot was so when I was in chicago for 2 days he got some of his goonies to steal like 20 out of my 25 plants, and they had 4-5 weeks left so it was all premature

whats worse is they spray painted orange circles at the base of the remaining 5, to make me think the cops got to my spot and were marking for helicopters to see

so I called my "best friend" to help me get the other 5, and he watched me chop them down and could have stopped me the whole time, but didn't

never tell anyone

Icristal

Icristal

So far this year 2 gardens have been ripped around here,,one had 7 plant and the other 15. I am 2/3rds thru harvest, but have 2 plants that need more time,,I am posted,,, this garden is under video surveillance. And it is. Keep safe all.

Like someone said earlier, if they liked it they may be back for more.

DrFever

DrFever

i know this one fucker not personally that has one of them prop winged ultra lights i never see it flying during summer only late fall and from what i herd he spots plants and thiefs em
i am no longer in the area but always wanted to find his ultra light unscrew a few bolts an watch a plane accident )

Mr.X

Mr.X

For sure
Wish I knew if the dogs scared them off or they were trying to be polite thieves
Sounds to me like the guilty party knows you, thats why they gave you the consideration anc only took a bit. Either that or it was neighborhood kids and they were scared shitless N ran off as soon as they could. Ps there is no such thing as polite thieves. Fuckin rats, i despise fuckin rippers. Callin them rats is an insult to the rodents. One time my wife was away with the kids and i had been out drinkin and lost my keys. I went in to my apartment through a window got the spares and the next night i was out n about again. When i got to the apartment the front door was open i knew i hadnt left it like that i went into my daughters room and i had some cash in a closet snatched that right away and proceeded down the hall, grabbed a knife in the kitchen and stuck my head in the living room where i could look into the master bedroom N sure enough my bed was turndd over. I got the hell outa there closed the door with key and went to get a couple of buddies. When we got back the front door sas open "AGAIN" theres another small bedroom next to the master bedroom where i had a small garden, 16 ladies 4Kw. The fuckers took all the tops. Shit wasnt even ready. The scary thing was that the thieves must have been still in the grow room when i first entered the house. Needless to say i moved. They didn't get any mulah though. Wich is shat they really came for. My advice is cut yer shit N change locations next year. Im assuming the plot was small because if it was a large guerrilla grow id be worried that those fuckerz might get any ideas about coming back but for paper this time. Stay safe. PEACE !!!

DrFever

DrFever

i read while back guy got busted thanks to google earth etc i just wonder how many times it gets updated i mean i have seen same pic when googling my place etc

And my guess its kids also

DrFever

DrFever

You don't need an ultralight or a drone nowadays. Google maps has waaaay too much detail. I hope all of this season's rippers get atrocious anal warts.
mind you the way drones are pretty simple to punch in coordinates and drone with camera and fly it sure you would find some grows in no time

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

You can request google maps removes your property. I did.

http://www.pyrocreations.com/inc/sdetail/624/11971
12_ga_alarm_ezr2.jpg

These get the dogs going.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

In all honesty, some would call me down right stupid for growing where I am, maybe they're right. But it will take a hand full of "stupid" people to grow in "stupid" places before no one cares anymore, and I think we are on our way there. I really hope in ten years time it's just another plant, thieves will always be attracted to it more so than any other plant, but at least the police here have lost interest in it.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I had some neighbors when I lived in Willits get robbed. Professional job. They had 60 small indica plants with huge rock hard colas. They worked all night and took every top and then hiked two miles down the canyon and back out to the road. The neighbor girl fainted when she saw the garden the next morning. Super lame.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I havnt posted about this yet on here but I had someone break in at one of my properties about a week ago. The owner of the property is moving because her daughters grandma doesn't want her to live where the large grow is. So the house pretty much looks abandoned and her oldest son is a senior in high school. I'm 99 percent sure it was high schoolers who parked on the street and jumped are 7 foot fence and walked about 200 feet and went under our big green fence that we use to hide the massive plants from the road. It was total amateurs. They didn't bring scissors or loppers and they basically just ripped off about a pound or two right and then the tenants pit bull starting barking and they high tailed it out of there dropping a trail of nuggets all the way to the road where they parked. They barely got anything and we now have 3 people staying in the house and put up motion sensor lights and put the pit bull in the main yard where they came through. I FUCKING HATE THIEVES

Top Bottom