First Outdoor Theft

• Thread starter Growin Grass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Its hard to grow your own when you live in your parents basement, bet they are torching a wet grass smelling bowl of it right now...
Telling each other, man, i thought this bud looked better than this...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Its hard to grow your own when you live in your parents basement, bet they are torching a wet grass smelling bowl of it right now...
Telling each other, man, i thought this bud looked better than this...

2e4.jpg
cce.png

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

motion activated perimeter lights are the way to go, also consider electric fences.

A buddy of mine just lost some plants in a greenhouse, he was in the middle of a suburb though. If you're anywhere near residential you can bet with 90% certainty it was kids and they have no clue what they're doing. So sad.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I use my retired neighbors to my advantage lol. When I'm at work all day they are home watching the hood lol. One of them is a recently retired cop lol, makes good security because a bunch of his cop friends be hanging out and they are all packing heat. Little do they know sometimes they be kicking back like 30ft from my grow lmao. :).

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
My neighbor has a highly trained security/service dog. It's very reassuring when she charges me teeth bared and barking viciously EVERY time I pull into the driveway. She would never touch me unless commanded to do so, but she's one hell of a warning.

outwest

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Lived two doors down from a cop at my last place. The entire station knew me. I did lots of work at the fire station, that was connected to the police station. Everybody called me El Patron,(sp?) because they knew what I was doing, and couldn't give a rats ass about it. Talked many of nights with him in the ally behind my house. When I got jacked, they patrolled my ally for the rest of the season. I love cops, they protect what's important. Some bad apples I know, but what would we do without them?

xavier7995

xavier7995

When I was like 12 my friends and I would steal each others plants and move them 20 feet away or whatever. We thought it was hilarious.

But yeah, probably some high school kids. Grownups take it all or come at you for the cash.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Fucking hate rippers!!! They really need to fuck off, we have a huge list of missing people in my county and it's too easy to tell who is/was a ripper. I hope they get cancer in their eyes!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

the dirty whores got 5 of my plants this year. i'm gonna find out who it is and i'll get even with them next year after they think ive let it go. in one my plots they got im gonna plant a deer cam on the plot and then im gonna take a few of these old regular seeds i got from herbies with a order. i know they will go back and check and to their surprise they will see some little seedlings and be all happy and laughing and they not know it but im gonna be the one with the last laugh

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Lived two doors down from a cop at my last place. The entire station knew me. I did lots of work at the fire station, that was connected to the police station. Everybody called me El Patron,(sp?) because they knew what I was doing, and couldn't give a rats ass about it. Talked many of nights with him in the ally behind my house. When I got jacked, they patrolled my ally for the rest of the season. I love cops, they protect what's important. Some bad apples I know, but what would we do without them?
if we didnt have cops keeping order everthing in usa would be chaos and anarchy. i live in a small town and my best friend from high school is the police chef so i got it made. we use to get high all the time together back then. i still tell him when u retire from there were smoking some kill lol but im a guerilla grower so trying to dodge these fkn rippers is a hard job

DrFever

DrFever

I just watched this movie where this young guy was fishing and started walking up stream and onto private property ,, what h came across was some out door plants so he ripped one plant took off later that night sold it easy 60 bucks or what ever lol..
he decides next night to go and rip some more only to find him self backing up and stepping into one of the claw traps my god what a mess it made to his leg ..
So he faints cause its really a mess when he wakes up he is in the growers house 2 guys one guy just wants to put a bullet into him the boss thinks he lets him go not before knowing where this guys parents live etc insurance anyways
They drive him to hospital and throw him out on the road ,
Mind rest of movie he never stole a plant again :)

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

:( Very sorry to read this.
its something i have learn to accpet guerilla growing SM. it sucks ass for sure but i have learned over the years to only plant 1-4 plants per plot and scatter them out far and wide. all the spots they got this year was new tester spots so i didnt put any of my best strains in those spots and they took the plants as they was just started to flower..it made no sense to me bc they didnt even get no buds. it was just the little white hairs sticking up..fkn idiots

Latest posts

Top Bottom