First outdoors grow

• Thread starter drunknbass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drunknbass

drunknbass

I planted some seeds in mid feb and have a few going outside.
Started to get pretty hot and more direct sun so I moved them out of the cheap greenhouse behind a fence. I'm thinking that moving them into a more shaded area caused two to start flowering.
Now I'm wondering if they'll reveg and be ok or if they are trash.

vaporedout

vaporedout

its a little early to have em out, they will flower a bit because the weather isnt quite there yet... i have a few outside that were flowering so i just left my porch light on at night, it has been keeping them at bay.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That might work Vape.

Drunknbass; They are not Trash..You could give them a nite lite like Vaporedout suggested (thats what i do)
Bubbabed4 15

That would keep them veging till the days get longer. Then the lite wont be needed.

Or you could start covering them in the evening, about 12 hours after sunset.(i do that too.)
That will keep them in flower.

Im covering these right now

Litedep4 16

watch me do more light manipulation here https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/this-poor-dirt-farmer-is-going-all-in.46989/page-2

Good Luck with your grow Bro! :)

Chobble

Chobble

Im just going to chime in with, Putting them in a shadey or sunny area will not change a thing. Its to late in the season for them to finish a flower and your going to have to just let them re-veg or you can start new seeds.

My first grow I made the same mistake of starting seeds 2 months early, Its all good! For better results though you may want to wait till March 31st and onward next year as your plants wont experince so much stress from lack of the proper photoperiod and they can grow unstunted by the weather.

drunknbass

drunknbass

Yea, ok. That's what I get for rushing mother nature.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom