First Plant, Deficiency Question With Details/images In Post. 36 V

• Thread starter carokannc6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
carokannc6

carokannc6

i everyone. I think i bleached my plant last week but i am not sure. Can you please help me identify the problem? Top leaves looks brighter/yellowish than others. Bottom leaves started slowly turning yellow and dying so i have cut them off. I'm feeding her with distilled water (PH 6.9) because i dont have a PH testing device yet. Last week i had them about 8 cm's away from my 250w MH and i might have caused bleaching or heat stress. I also suspect iron or magnesium deficiency. Thanks in advance!

• Seed: Bagseed (Sativa most likely)
  • Medium: Biobizz Light-Mix (Soil ph: 6.3 / Pot: 7.8 litres)
  • Light: GE 250W HPS (Distance is currently 27 cm's from the top of the plant)
  • Temperature: 26 c low, 29.8 high
  • Humidity (RH): 37% low, %45 high
  • Plant height: 40 cm
First plant deficiency question with detailsimages in post 36 v
First plant deficiency question with detailsimages in post 36 v 2

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

Welcome to the farm.you have to load your pics directly to the site here.use the upload file button.peace

sixstring

sixstring

They do look like some light bleaching happened.should be better now at 20cm away.im gunna guess thats about 8 to 10 inches? Now thats still sounds close for recovery but good for next time.

carokannc6

carokannc6

They do look like some light bleaching happened.should be better now at 20cm away.im gunna guess thats about 8 to 10 inches? Now thats still sounds close for recovery but good for next time.
It's currently 10.6 inches away from the GE 250W HPS with a reflector hood. I can lower the pot, do you think i should? Will he she/he die? Also thanks for the reply!

sixstring

sixstring

No it wont die.but those bleached leaves will not recover so dont try fixing them.just work on keeping the rest of the plant healthy.12 to 15 inches would be a good distance for now imo.let the plant get used to that setup and it will naturally grow towards the light.
I run 600w hps within 6inches of the tops all the time but my lights are on movers and my room is dialed in @75 to 78f.

carokannc6

carokannc6

No it wont die.but those bleached leaves will not recover so dont try fixing them.just work on keeping the rest of the plant healthy.12 to 15 inches would be a good distance for now imo.let the plant get used to that setup and it will naturally grow towards the light.
I run 600w hps within 6inches of the tops all the time but my lights are on movers and my room is dialed in @75 to 78f.
Thanks a lot! I'll update how we are going in a week :-)

carokannc6

carokannc6

If I'm correct males tend to grow faster. That plant is 3-4 weeks old. Unless you lucked out on the bagseed and stummbled upon a pefect seed. It just seems tall for a plant at 27 days or so

I'll let you know as soon as i switch to 12/12. Don't jinx me man! :-D I actually picked the seed from a bag of weed i smoked and just gave it a go. I have a Royal Queen Special Kush 1 (fem) growing in another pot.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
She needs nutrients.
Water is not enough at this point.
Transplant immediately into the same size pot, but one FULL of soil, water in and that will give you a week.
Best of luck.
Peace

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

If I remember correctly the light mix only has enough food for approx 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom