First Post from the Yukon

• Thread starter tinfoil hat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tinfoil hat

Hello everybody! I'm writing from a log cabin in the Yukon. Hope you are all doing well.

One of my dogs is on the chair beside me, two more are on the couches and there's a fire in the wood stove. It's about -26C outside tonight, not bad for January. It is very dark outside because it's cloudy, but we had a crystal clear night and a gorgeous full moon only 3 days ago that made the whole world green-blue. The moon woke me up at 4:30 a.m. it was shining in my window so bright. Earlier that night, my partner came in and told me he saw 5 moose and a number of caribou up on the plateau when he did a 60 mile (90 km), dog run. PURE MAGIC.

So that's where I live, and a bit of my life.

On to my weed interest. I have 10 seeds under the sink in a glass bottle. I bought them in Vancouver and they are called 'Burning Bush'. Unfortunately in all my reading I have yet to come across this strain so I can't say I know what to expect. Oh well.

They are supposed to be Sativa x Indica, about 60/40, that much I remember. At the Seed Bank someone passed me a joint and I took two tokes to relax with the locals. Well that shit hit me like a bus and I forgot to ask about my seeds. Live and learn, eh?

By the way, the stuff they were smoking was called 'Green Crack'(!) Once I heard that and given the fact that I was feeling instantly like I was on the Millenium Falcon just as they shot forward into hyper drive; I actually worried that there WAS crack in it! They assured me that no, it was just pot. So much for fitting in with the locals, eh? Whew! That is NOT the weed you get in the Yukon.

So, has anybody here even heard of Burning Bush? Or Green Crack for that matter?

R

Rolln J

howdy tinfoil hat and welcome to the farm!

never heard of burning bush (wait isnt that what moses was smoking?) but green crack is a very popular strain these days!

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

hello TH! welcome my man! i believe burning bush was a reeferman strain, and like RJ said green crack is very popular right now

M

Mr.

Sounds like an amazing place where you live. Green Crack is nice looking and nice smoking strain I just hate that they had to attach the word "crack" to it, too much of negative connotation. Anyways, welcome!

Ina

Ina

Hey,man,i love Jack LOndon! And u live there in Ukon?! Watch out where the huskies go,don't u eat that yellow snow;) This is from a song

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Welcome to the farm! I am sitting inside a house with the a/c on somewhere near the equator. It is actually very cool today, only 30c or 86F. OUtside my window are mango and palm and banna trees... Smoking the same herb though at 4:20 just like everyone else. Again, welcome and hope those seeds under your sink grow into something dank.

Good luck!

JB

Top Bottom