First Post

• Thread starter Theplantlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theplantlife

Theplantlife

what's up farmers, looking to learn from you pros. Amateur grower, want to get better with the help of the THC farmer community. Here's a couple San Fernando valley og in my hillybilly recirc. Dwc set up. Day 24 flower.

First post
FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Hey theplantlife. I'm also brand new here. But I have read into the forum a little bit and pros is damn skippy. There's info here about biodynamics my food forest group hasn't talked to me about yet. I love it here man and sure hope you do as well. Your og kush looks darn purdy. And I have been considering recirculating dwc so I'm really interested in yours. Did you build it? Those buckets sure look awesome. What kind are they? What's their volume? How big is your reservoir? What kind and size water pump do you use? what kind and size air pump and type of airstones? What type of nutrients do you use and at what ppm or ec? PH and so forth? Sorry for the grilling but I'm very curious. What's the benefit of recirculation in dwc? I have some ideas based on biodynamics but I'm not totally sure. Ever seen one of these? I have been fantasizing a dwc system using this for biodynamic flow in a hydroponic system. Maybe even dwc? If you follow me I'm gonna posy pictures of the hydro kit I'm building now tommorow but I won't do it here don't want to jack your intro thread.

Flow form biodynamics
Hqdefault
Toaster79

Toaster79

Welcome to the Farmaly!

That garden of yours looks stellar!

Keep it green!

Latest posts

Top Bottom