Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Poor husbandry.🤔
That’s what my wife tells me all the time and my plants look great this run.😂

Remember to have your pets spayed or neutered folks! 🤠

Greenmachine1984

Greenmachine1984

Coco grow is the only clue I want to share so not to steer any assumptions. What is happening here?
View attachment 1104835

View attachment 1104836
high humidty and heat stress....dont know if you have sprayed them at any point but i can tell you let them dry out at some piojt to much as well.pull of any damaged leaves as this will be taking nutrient uoptakr to t stay alive on the pkant rif the plant of leaves like thatt i been grwoing for 21 years if its over feeding you will have burnt tips and next is devils claw

3 balls

3 balls

Greenmachine1984

Greenmachine1984

why was my keep the dollar work it and put it in your butt deleted ????wow censorship at its finest.......wow a bit sensitive are we?whoever deleted that you would not fair well in my world! your soft real soft like the center of an egg sorry if offended any eggs out there or chickens :) but if you chickens get hungry this ones a worm lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

why was my keep the dollar work it and put it in your butt deleted ????wow censorship at its finest.......wow a bit sensitive are we?whoever deleted that you would not fair well in my world! your soft real soft like the center of an egg sorry if offended any eggs out there or chickens :) but if you chickens get hungry this ones a worm lol
I did!!! I don't live in your world and this is not your world. This is a forum with rules and I suggest you read them. If you don't like the rules or following them then we can fix that for you. It has nothing to do with censorship or being soft and everything to do with inappropriate and unnecessary.

Why so SENSITIVE I deleted an inappropriate post? Maybe entitlement issues? Somehow you think this is your personal space to say whatever you like and if it's in violation of the rules they somehow don't apply to you?

I'm in no mood today to put up with millennium bullshit of acting inappropriate and then crying foul.

Latest posts

Top Bottom