First proper Indoor Solo Grow

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many LA Confidential / SinMint Cookies?

• 5/5

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 6/4

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 4/6

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 3/7

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Right,

I have decided to at least attempt to document my little experiment at going solo. Inherited almost a full set up off a pal but still buying new bulbs and the like. All new pots and such too.

My space is almost sorted, Using a tent 120cm x 200cm x 240cm. No idea how many I can get away with in this sort of space. Plenty of head hight but not quite an abundance of floor space. Using 2 x 600w lights. Fan and filter sorted.

Starting with maybe 10 seeds, and planning on seeing what 7 or 8 look strongest. Will be using the paper towel method, straight into pint pots and potting soil and feeing it straight water left out for 24 hours. Once 5/6 nodes showing im going to top to keep short and stocky. Then when they are big enough they will be moving into a coco with very slight pumice mix in bigger pots. Will then be using very small amounts of canna a + b. increasing dose as weeks go by. Will use PK 13/14 from week 4/5 for a week, depending how they look once flipped.

Got these ready to pop..
First proper indoor solo grow

But will be going with these two. Not sure of how many of each..
First proper indoor solo grow 2

Any general advice will be much appreciated along the way. May be a slow update and a very long process..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like ur ready to blow some shit up, Wizz! Best of luck with them seeds. The Sin Mint is gonna be Dank. The LA Con is a Indica Heavy Classic. See ya around the Farm, bro!

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Haha cheers pal.

I've got a good grasp of whats what but there's always so much more and new techniques. Does my plan sound alreet? Dont forget to vote dude!

Edit: Haha you did vote :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Haha cheers pal.

I've got a good grasp of whats what but there's always so much more and new techniques. Does my plan sound alreet? Dont forget to vote dude!

Edit: Haha you did vote :)

Things sound good so far, bro. Yes I did Vote. If u have any ?, this is the right place to find the answer! Stop by my Funk Lab thread. Lots of great convo, good info and tons of pics.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Sweet will do, just getting used to the whole navigating the site and also being a little more open (somewhat) about what I'm doing. Always had extreme para about forums.

I am leaning towards 5 of each to start :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet will do, just getting used to the whole navigating the site and also being a little more open (somewhat) about what I'm doing. Always had extreme para about forums.

I am leaning towards 5 of each to start :)

U gotta start somewhere, bro. I never went on other sites until I came to the Farm. Great place and great people! I learned so much here and have made some great friends. World Wide! This plants brings together people from all walks of life. I'm a MOD here, so if u need any help send me a PM.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Hey all, little update, threw 10 down 48 hours ago and so far have 7 showing.

SinMint no 2 is the one going for gold :D

20130907 144258
20130907 144246
20130907 144251
20130907 144309
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

9 are up and running. 1 is being a stubborn LA.

All 4 Sinmints too which I'm mega happy with.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Had to do a bit of surgery on the last LA, Seed was stuck and was really struggling to get it off so I helped a little. Its already a couple of days behind her sisters so who knows if she'll come good.

LoneWeedMan

LoneWeedMan

Had to do a bit of surgery on the last LA, Seed was stuck and was really struggling to get it off so I helped a little. Its already a couple of days behind her sisters so who knows if she'll come good.

My first seedling was stuck in the shell too. I put it in the sun thin king the sunlight would magically cause the little dude to pop that shell off, but instead he roasted in the shell. The seed I'm growing now was up through the soil and the shell was hanging on strong again, so I ever so gently got that seed shell off. It was my last seed too. Whew.

I'l be watching your grow. Good luck.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Added a humidifier and second 600 MH bulb to the mix today. They are almost out of the painfully low 2-3 week phase. Humidity upto 70% which should do wonders, Didnt realise my extraction was on a timer, was sucking all moisture out

Top Bottom