First real grow. Outdoor. Need help w nutes, training, experience!

• Thread starter thirdeyemama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

honey durbin, vortex, maui, purple kush, blue hash, shooting star. Survivors from Stylet OD are Juicy Fruit and God Bud

The two largest are Honey Durban (Anyone ever heard of this strain?) and Vortex. I pinched them ten days ago. Here are photos, note the only true survivor of a dunk is Juicy Fruit.

First real grow outdoor need help w nutes training experience
First real grow outdoor need help w nutes training experience 2
First real grow outdoor need help w nutes training experience
First real grow outdoor need help w nutes training experience 3
First real grow outdoor need help w nutes training experience 4
First real grow outdoor need help w nutes training experience 5
First real grow outdoor need help w nutes training experience 6
(Blue Hash)

Thank you dear folks!

Bannacis

Bannacis

what the heck happened to juicy fruit and blue hash...yikes!
survived a Dunk? true survivor? looks like its masticated to me... We need more info...details...
the vortex,honey Durban and maui look ok...

homebrew420

homebrew420

If that is the same Blue Hash plant my buddy grew you are not missing anything. Maui looks similar to the one we have.
Never heard of honey Durban... but I am interested. Local shop clone?
What type of soil and what type of feed have they been given? What size pots?

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Yes it's a clone from Green Tree. It's growing as crazy as the Bortex. MAUI has really hit her stride. The blue hash is coming out of it, finally no deformed leaves. I'm watching Purple Kush, Shooting Star and newest, Cannalope Haze, getting ready to take off.

Plain potting soil from Home Depot, dry fish emulsion fert and earthworm casting in soil. Nute now with Big Bloom, once or twice a week I water w/ duck pool water (never more than 2 days old) for soil watering only.

Will be busting out the Fox Farms when I see first flowering begun. Pots are 5 gal for the big guys, little guys will be transplanted into 5 gal or more depending on root structure when I repot.

Will post recent fotos! Thanks so much for checking out this feed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom