First "real" growing attempt

• Thread starter Covert
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

hmmmm....well..look under the leaves with a good hand held microscope or a decent magnifying glass and you could spot mites and their eggs. They are easy to spot and also leave little pin prick spots on the leaves.
Thrips, on the other hand, will slighly chew tiny holes and leave a sticky wet honey-dew spot on the leaves, like they shit clear or something. Also you can see the adults flying around. If you catch one, they are not as round as fungas gnats, they are long slender tailed like a dragon fly with black and white stripes. They are also tiny like a gnat.

What concerns me the most is that last picture...on the bottom right leaf...looks like a brown or black blotch.....that could very well be powdery mildew...that is what it looks like sometimes in the very beginning. This could be because your environment isn't breathing enough and too high humidity.

Are you finding circular type patches that are sometimes brown/black and sometimes white on top of the leaves?

C

Covert

Not finding any circular patches as u described but I will def look into that problem

just deported all three of my plants and gave the roots a good soaking to get all the miracle grow garbage off of them as well as the leaves to wash off ne type of soil residue. Replanted in the same container (washed out) with the happy frog soil and gave them a good watering with nutes. Also topped the largest plant and planted the clone in a soda can with happy frog soil. Also added a touch of h2o2 to my three plants for a little boost

Latest posts

Top Bottom