First rosin off the press!

• Thread starter Wanda_Cosma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wanda_Cosma

Wanda_Cosma

All the press components came this week so Cosmo hooked it up yesterday and we pressed some cured nugget last night. No bags, because they're arriving next week....but not bad for a first attempt. This is from a white lotus cross and pictured is how it came off the press. The smoke was really really nice. Smooth and flavorful and far better than the flowers alone. Only problem is how sticky it is. I was thinking about stirring it today after it's been in the freezer overnight might help some. But I really like its color. This is a bit cloudy because it was out of the freezer, but it's a beautiful clear amber color at room temp.

First rosin off the press

Wanda_Cosma

Wanda_Cosma

What press did you use. I have been looking at a nug smasher.
10 ton dabpress. I don't have anything to compare it to, but I think it's pretty slick. Cosmo got it off Amazon. My only gripe is that you have to change its position to press. I mean you dont really have to....but it's the way you know?

Wanda_Cosma

Wanda_Cosma

Tonight's run. This is getting kinda fun. I believe this is a Sour D cross....crossed to what I have no idea.

20210910 191302

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

So i can't tolorate anything but weed and cigarettes. All the oils and concentrates destroy my throat. Like I can't talk for weeks. Legit cough for weeks and it's rough. Can u tell me if this way is smother? I don't think I've tried rosin. I would assume just using heat instead of solvants might treat me better. If we do the wax paper curling iron thing will it be close enough to try? I just wanna see if it does the same shit or am hoping it doesn't.

Spiman2u

Spiman2u

What press did you use. I have been looking at a nug smasher.
I started 3yrs back mini. Nug smasher.I own Xp nugsmasher now because of the gauge. I like Nugsmasher stuff. Take a look at NY dab press. direct. No Amazon ..I am happy with Nug..Big debate which is better.

Spiman2u

Spiman2u

So i can't tolorate anything but weed and cigarettes. All the oils and concentrates destroy my throat. Like I can't talk for weeks. Legit cough for weeks and it's rough. Can u tell me if this way is smother? I don't think I've tried rosin. I would assume just using heat instead of solvants might treat me better. If we do the wax paper curling iron thing will it be close enough to try? I just wanna see if it does the same shit or am hoping it doesn't.
Look up Ineedhemp.com or divinetribe vids on U.. Find a Hubble bubble with a mod and 1 of their attys. I press my own grow and use that method. Also a dab rig with a mod. Evaping concentrates. Whole new level..

Wanda_Cosma

Wanda_Cosma

I've tried the solvent resins and to me they're harsh. Plus theres a weird aftertaste for me. The nugget I'm using is already cured so it's ready right out of the press. Smoothest I've ever had and I've tried a fair bit. And this is just with parchment (I don't think you want to use waxed paper because the wax will melt) and the nugget cause my bags haven't gotten here yet, but honestly I'm not sure what it would filter out. The rosin is completely clear.

I used to just vape bubble hash and so I've put some aside for pressing when I get the right bags. It will be interesting if pressing the hash makes for an even smoother smoke.

I also want to try to warm jar tech cure some this week. We tried a cold cure and it made the rosin into a batter type consistency. It would be cool if I could get some crystals to crash out.

I bet the hair straightener with parchment would work...at least enough to try it out and see if you like it.

thepressclub.co

thepressclub.co

Supporter
Good work with your first press ever!

Rosin bags are never required for pressing flower but we always recommend using a 90 micron bag or above to clean up some of the particulates you cannot see with the naked eye. The end result is always a cleaner and smoother dab with a much cleaner and happier banger too!

Happy Pressing fam! ❤️

Ponky

Ponky

The only smooth way to smoke extract is with an enail, ice rig, and distillate with no terps. We call it the clear. Otherwise you coughing. And possibly really hard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom