First Run Of 2016...(a.o.c, B.e.p, Dhxhb)

• Thread starter Lazerus00
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

What up farm fam?!?!?! It's 2016 and it's gonna be a GREAT year for indoor growing in the house of Laz!! I finally have a 2nd tent that can be devoted to veg only allowing me to run a perpetual cycle/harvest. The new tent is a mars 4x4 and powering it is the Mars Hydro Reflector Series 192, my flower tent will me my 5x5 Gorilla grow tent powered by both a 1k hps lamp and a 1k mh lamp together in a 8in air cooled Raptor XXXL hood. First up in this new grow year are 3 strains I am really excited about growing and getting to know. We have Buckeye Purple which for those of you not following me I ran last cycle but had an unfortunate harvest bc of a rouge hermie that impregnated my ENTIRE tent. I really like the strain and love the color, it is a strong indica plant that, thanks from learning last round, will stay in veg until the desired height bc during the stretch this strain barely gained 5 inches. Next we have some tester beans from Doc D which I am really excited about which are Doc Holiday crossed with Head Banger....sounds so delicious!! Lastly I have some more tester beans that I should have ran 6 months ago but due to unforeseen problems in my personal life and also losing the vial of beans for 2 months I have not had the chance to run. They are testers from @soserthc1 and I believe they are Green Crack crossed with Alien something (not sure on the exact cross). Either way should be good. All the beans were put in some rapid rooters and set to germ just a cpl days ago and all the BEP and Doc D crosses cracked and are peaking out. The Soser beans looked a smidgen white compared to the other beans and so far only 1 has cracked but hopefully the rest will follow, if not i'll place the rest that I have down. All in all should be a frosty good run and ill be updating all along the way. I know the BEP plants will veg longer then the rest so it will most likely be a staggered grow/flower. Nothing too exciting picture wise but as you can see new life is emerging in my garden!! This round I will be an obsessed parent searching every sq in of every plant making sure no nanners destroy my harvest again!!! All the plants will be grown in Air-Pots and will be living in a peat based amended soil mix by The Modern Cannabist and fed with Anbessa Organic nutrient brews and foliars! It will also get supplemented with aacts, ssts, osa28, ful-power, og special sauce, aloe vera, coconut water and some homemade lacto for good measure! Should be a good run, feel free to follow along or ask questions along the way!! Stay Hiiiii Fam!!!
First run of 2016aoc bep dhxhb
First run of 2016aoc bep dhxhb 2
First run of 2016aoc bep dhxhb 3
First run of 2016aoc bep dhxhb 4
First run of 2016aoc bep dhxhb 5

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ill update with some more pics in a few days....finally got the damping off to stop and I think the ones that survived just started growing normal again!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

hell yeah. I got 3 cuts of starfighter x yeti 3 from junk and tried to turn them into 6. only 3 survived because of my faults. but right now I have them in soil mix that isn't drying fast enough so they are showing overwatering signs. my plant though is a healthy ass plant almost cut roots, I just recently threw some out just cause I had too many. I have 2 sfxy3 and like 5 of the big chipper and the sfxy3 are the only one showing signs of over watering. I have one left in the bubble cloner once it is big enough I'm going to run it dwc style. I'm going to pick up new house keys now too.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

This grow is over! Unfortunately between damping off, light issues and some severely stunted plants I layed these plants to rest! RIP to what coulda been some amazing plants....smh

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

This grow is over! Unfortunately between damping off, light issues and some severely stunted plants I layed these plants to rest! RIP to what coulda been some amazing plants....smh
c'mon bro you got this! what you running next?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

c'mon bro you got this! what you running next?
Yea I was getting so pissed and just didn't have the time, room, or patients to wait for those fuckers to grow. They had been growing just over 2 months and were only 6-8in tall!!! By the time they would be ready for flower it would be fall/winter!! I already got some other beans down. New round is some more of the tester beans Doc Holiday crossed with Head Banger, then I got some GhostDawg by Joker Genetics, some Sour Grape by BOG, and lastly some White Master Kush crossed with StarDawg by GreenPoint Seeds....I'll make a new thread and post pics soon!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

damn bro you are stacked my friend! can't wait to see!
Yes and this time I will not be a cocky son of a bitch that doesn't referr to his notes!!! I will do what I know works and will be only using products/items I know work!!! All the 20 seeds have sprouted tails and 5 or 6 have emerged out of their rapid rooters. Once they all have atleast their cotyledon leaves showing I'll snap some pics and make a thread! I am pretty amped I got both tents setup for the first time so no more waiting for all plants to finish veg in order to start flowering and then waiting for the last plant to finish flowering to start new plants....Im moving on up!!...to the east side!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom