first sampling time, and noticed.... uh-oh

• Thread starter malachii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
malachii

malachii

Before we continue, this is just my second grow. First grow went great - no issues (thanks to you!).

Well, today was the first possible harvest day, so I'm taking a small branch sample.. It's a single plant from feminized seeds (Paradise seeds Nebula).

I'm noticing that the small bud formations are more 'round' than what I had on my last grow (white widow). And I also noticed some have little soft green seeds in them. Shit.

I'm pretty sure this really is a female plant - has hairs all over the place. As far as I know males don't have that. I've got seeds (pretty sure - see photo) - is this because my plant went hermie?

If so, what's the major side effect? Is it smokable? Maybe some parts of the plant are better than others? Is this possible?

Also, should I save these soft seeds? Are they normally a bit soft?

Thanks,

Mal.

p.s. In the images, look for the seeds at the top center of the last image. There are two that I separated there.

First sampling time and noticed uh oh
First sampling time and noticed uh oh 2
First sampling time and noticed uh oh 3
A

alienkush600

If so, what's the major side effect? Is it smokable? Maybe some parts of the plant are better than others? Is this possible?

Also, should I save these soft seeds? Are they normally a bit soft?

Yes your female went hermie. It is smokable, just going to be harsh and the taste will likely be not so good.

No use in keeping soft green seeds or small seeds. They are immature and wont root.

malachii

malachii

Aww crap that sucks, Do you think the potency should mostly remain?

It was a scrog grow... I imagine that can stress a plant. Do other folks use feminized seeds in a scrog? I hear they can hermie easier than a regular seed.

Thanks!

jagle

jagle

Aww crap that sucks, Do you think the potency should mostly remain?

It was a scrog grow... I imagine that can stress a plant. Do other folks use feminized seeds in a scrog? I hear they can hermie easier than a regular seed.

Thanks!

they can if made incorrectly, 2 ways to do it

jagle

jagle

You mean two ways to do a scrog? Does the type of seed have an impact (fem)?

no two ways to make femmed seed, one harder proper way, one way that can cause hermie traits to appear in the genetics

Latest posts

Top Bottom