First Scrog, Rate My Set Up And Roast Me If Needed!

• Thread starter Clamwrangler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Trim when wet. I find it easier to to get a nice tight trim when the leaves are still nice and turgid!
Nice work man! Do you trim wet or after dry?

Ive tried small batches of fermentation generated co2, right now I just use co2 pads and they work a treat!
Looks Good to me bro! Nice and even. I see the pic with all your equipment in there I'll give you a simple hill folk life hack I use for CO2 generation. Fermentation. There's several ways to do it but IMO there's 2 great ways. The first is put a 5 gallon bucket with 10 pounds of sugar and fill with water and add yeast. You can also make beer wine shine etc while you do this trick. The second way is to use a carboy, a glass or plastic water jug basically, with an air lock on it. The carboy is actually a purer way to do it as nothing taints the booze and no funky shit goes from the booze to the plants. Just good clean CO2. You'd be amazed at how well it produces and improves your plants. Initial cost for the first time is under $100 buck the go buy a 10 pound bag of sugar and some yeast or hell just pour unfiltered beer in it and drink the rest of the beer. You can get about 2 months worth of active fermentation out of one batch even longer if you slowly add more sugar to it. Keep it in your tent and it'll pump serious CO2 into the room at first and as it goes it'll fade off, ideally if done right and kept going your booze will finish at the same time as your harvest.

V

vagiboy1987

Good deal. They look good man I habnt tried CO2 pads. I try to keep everything as cheap and what I can I like to set up as companion. Ive Eben grown beans in with my weed for nitrogen but I don't suggest it. It does work but the plants need to be quite a bit bigger before you plant the beans, you need alot bigger pot, and definitely don't get pole beans they climb up your weed. And don't put your weed anywhere near a chicken they'll peck the trichs off the buds and walk around with resin mouth. Don't know if they got high or not its debatable they just slept and ate anyway.

V

vagiboy1987

Was that chicken turned into a edible?
Yes actually haha. No side effects unfortunately. It wasn't just 1 I had 150 chickens and a lot of them would raid my garden. They'd avoid every other plant in the 25 yards from their coop to the weed and they'd go check on the plants and specifically target the ones with the best buds. They wouldn't eat the entire bud but they'd peck the buds and the entire thing would look stripped of trichs. Even nice looking sugar leaves they'd peck and eat off and leave the others until they got just right. Damn Stoner chickens.

K

kansabis

I
Yes actually haha. No side effects unfortunately. It wasn't just 1 I had 150 chickens and a lot of them would raid my garden. They'd avoid every other plant in the 25 yards from their coop to the weed and they'd go check on the plants and specifically target the ones with the best buds. They wouldn't eat the entire bud but they'd peck the buds and the entire thing would look stripped of trichs. Even nice looking sugar leaves they'd peck and eat off and leave the others until they got just right. Damn Stoner chickens.
Instinctualy searching for seeds????

V

vagiboy1987

I

Instinctualy searching for seeds????
I guess but none of my girls have seeds unless I force them to through long grow times. My mothers have that ive sent to flower but unless I extend their grow times in veg I don't get any seeds. They may just like weed I dunno but it had something they wanted

V

vagiboy1987

For the ones that don't know if you extend a known females grow time in veg for a few weeks shell produce feminized seeds without a male plant. Kind of like a natural way of cloning. They technically would be hermaphrodites since they will pollinate themselves but as there is no Y chromosome to make the offspring a male all the seeds will be female. Hence the term feminized seeds.

V

vagiboy1987

Only o thi
For the ones that don't know if you extend a known females grow time in veg for a few weeks shell produce feminized seeds without a male plant. Kind of like a natural way of cloning. They technically would be hermaphrodites since they will pollinate themselves but as there is no Y chromosome to make the offspring a male all the seeds will be female. Hence the term feminized seeds.
Only do this if you WANT seeds for reproduction, if your selling I wouldn't suggest it as seedless buds are usually preferred to customers

V

vagiboy1987

How you gonna cure em? Mason jars, paper bags, metal curing cans? I like to start mine off in paper bags then do mason jars but I live in a really humid area so I sometimes have to put little in the bottom of the jars. You obviously have to pick out the rice but id rather do that then chance trapped moisture ruining my cure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom