First scrogg Pre-98 bubba bx2

• Thread starter THCruising
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THCruising

hi everyone, today i will be starting my first grow journal, yet not my first grow, but yes my first scrogg. ive been on here getting good info off other threads so i figured i start one up for this since the community here seems to be a pretty tight helpful group i could get good tips from!!

.last saterday i popped my cali connect pre-98 bubba bx2 beans. Its been three days and so far 5 out 6 have sprouted and look mighty health. i gotta find a cord to attach my camera so ill have pictures up here in the next couple days of the screen and set up along with my little guys. i am doing this in a 5x5 tent,600w hsp and was hoping for the least amount of vegg time.......so am asking if i can reduce my scrogg time by using more plants or will that affect growth with the screen???

i also have alphakronic Jackpot royal clones taken from my mothers in another tent. so if i use a few of those in there along with the bubbas could i get a shorter vegg time with as good finishing results??

ill be back once i can get the camera going and get these pictuer up here.hope to hear back from you guys, i could use the guidance throughout the scrogg with my questions and just any tips you guys can give!

Top Bottom