First seeds of the season

• Thread starter GreenieWitch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenieWitch

GreenieWitch

On February 1st I planted three seeds of three different stains along with some spring veggies and herbs to celebrate Imbolc. It felt good to be sowing seeds again. I've had them in my window of my bedroom in a mini greenhouse, I love seeing the progress everyday! I can't wait for them to be ready to be transplanted to my backyard garden. The photo I'm attaching is eight days after sowing, I'm always so proud of these little babies!

First seeds of the season
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Thank you for encouraging me to learn about Imbolc. I love spring and growing outdoors! Good luck with your grow! Positive vibes...
You might need more light and for a longer period than the sun coming through the window to keep them from stretching too much...
OP stated that they are going to grow these plants outdoors, so a little bit of stretch will not really matter and supplemental lighting could actually pose more problems than it is worth, depending on how long it is provided. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Dan789

Dan789

Thank you for encouraging me to learn about Imbolc. I love spring and growing outdoors! Good luck with your grow! Positive vibes...

OP stated that they are going to grow these plants outdoors, so a little bit of stretch will not really matter and supplemental lighting could actually pose more problems than it is worth, depending on how long it is provided. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Completely missed that, my bad, good growing.

GreenieWitch

GreenieWitch

You might need more light and for a longer period than the sun coming through the window to keep them from stretching too much...
Thank you! I moved them to another window with much more sunlight and then they were transplanted into bigger pots bc theyare growing pretty fast, and are now outside since the weather here has been great. Now they are getting plenty of sunlight. Thank you for any advice you have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom