First setup here! Any advice?

• Thread starter Somdgrimes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Somdgrimes

Somdgrimes

Ok so this is my first setup. I'm only growing for me so I'm starting with just one plant to see how it goes and im sure ill learn some shit along the way.
I plan on using an earthbox since my habaneros killed it this year in an earthbox so I'd like to think bud will grow nicely as well.
So I got some white widow seeds did the paper towel method and dropped the sprout into some organic soil. Its been in there for 6 or 7 days now and im wondering if she should be looking like this??
I just moved her inside this grow tent today she was sitting on a window sill with a small led grow light that according to my phone was giving about 5k lux. Now that I got my new light and tent I moved her in there.
Any pointers on starting an earthbox grow and what to use for nutrients would be appreciated. I'd like to be using little to no chemicals so I guess keeping it organic.
Thanks everyone..
First setup here any advice
First setup here any advice 2
First setup here any advice 3
First setup here any advice 4
First setup here any advice 5

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

They fall over like that when they are stretching up for more light, but she is starting to get her first set of true leaves which is a good sign that she will make it past this hiccup.

I have never used earthbox but I do also grow with organics. This run I am using down to earth dry ammendments, gh plant foods liquid fish and kelp and local worm castings.

Best of luck and happy growing.

Somdgrimes

Somdgrimes

They fall over like that when they are stretching up for more light, but she is starting to get her first set of true leaves which is a good sign that she will make it past this hiccup.

I have never used earthbox but I do also grow with organics. This run I am using down to earth dry ammendments, gh plant foods liquid fish and kelp and local worm castings.

Best of luck and happy growing.
Ok thanks for the info I was definitely worrying a little. I just watered a little bit this morning then took these pics. There doesn't seem to be much of a difference yet.
20201208 051002
20201208 050959

Top Bottom