First Shot At A Sog

• Thread starter Germ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Germ

Germ

hey all. First post on here since joining. Haven't been active online much lately besides Instagram since the dankden disappeared which was the only forum I was on. If anybody was over there I'd love to link back up with some buds I made.. Anyways, figured I'd share what I have going on. Gonna do a sog of just GG#4. Also popped a few other strains hoping to find a keeper. Anyways follow along and enjoy the ride haha

Freshone

Freshone

hey all. First post on here since joining. Haven't been active online much lately besides Instagram since the dankden disappeared which was the only forum I was on. If anybody was over there I'd love to link back up with some buds I made.. Anyways, figured I'd share what I have going on. Gonna do a sog of just GG#4. Also popped a few other strains hoping to find a keeper. Anyways follow along and enjoy the ride haha
There are a bunch of dankden people here,barnagoat has a thread in grow diaries called dankden collaborated grow op or something like that,do a search.

Germ

Germ

Yeah I wasn't on there for the better part of a year so I have no clue what happened over there.. This should be interesting, follow along I'll be updating frequently bud
It would have been nice to hear from Res1 before he closed the site.He just left everybody hanging wondering WTF?Oh well life goes on.Theres a few of us holdin down the DankDen thread Barna started he has gone MIA for a minute.This SOG will be fun to watch

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
It would have been nice to hear from Res1 before he closed the site.He just left everybody hanging wondering WTF?Oh well life goes on.Theres a few of us holdin down the DankDen thread Barna started he has gone MIA for a minute.This SOG will be fun to watch
Keep Bgoat in your prayers. ..rough shit

Top Bottom